Sale Page: Julie Stoian – Funnel Gorgeous
What is Funnel Gorgeous®?
FunnelGorgeous® is a six module course that will completely and entirely teach you the concept of good design on your funnel pages.
Whether you have NO funnels at all, or a ton of ‘fugly’ ones, FunnelGorgeous® will give you the training, tools, and assets to transform your funnels to beautiful, on brand, profitable cash-flow machines.
What’s Inside FunnelGorgeous®?
Module 1: Funnel Assets
In Module One, we’re going to teach you how to create and build the core Funnel Assets needed for ANY and EVERY funnel. Most people skip this step when they build funnels, and we promise, it’s so much easier when you set up your workspace with all the creative inspiration you need before building.
- Logos (OR multiple products)
- Brandboards for Funnels
- Product Mockups
- Custom Graphics
- Treatments (lines, borders, highlights, bullets)
Module 2: Storyblocking The Cornerstone Page
In Module Two, we show you how story and design are two sides of the same coin. You’ll learn to identify your cornerstone page and story in the funnel, and build a theme into that page first, before designing the rest of the funnel. We’ll also show you what elements in a cornerstone page are the “conversion” elements so you can use to design to accentuate them.
- Ientifying your cornerstone page
- Key elements of cornerstone page design
- Headline Area
- Epiphany Bridge Story Intro
- Solution *aha!*
- Offer Announcement
- Key Benefits/Results/Meaning
- Key Features of Offer
- Call to Action
Module 3: Story Accentuation Through Design
In Module Three, we’re going to pull back the curtain on what makes something gorgeous. You’ll start to understand WHY you like something, and this is so important because once you know “why”, you can EASILY replicate it. Deconstructed Design is just a set of rules and patterns that are easily learnable (and flexible). Yes, learnable is a word…we think.
- How Graphics & Copy work together
- Copy formatting (bold, italics, underline)
- Arrows & Icons
- Lines and Shapes
Module 4: Simplifying Your Design Story on Mobile
In Module Four, we’re going to teach you how to simplify your story design so that the majority of your customers looking at your pages on mobile will be just as dazzled by your gorgeous design and copy.
- Duplicating design for mobile
- How to simplify and reduce elements without sacrificing story or conversion
Module 5: Design Refinement & Testing
In Module Five, we’re going to help you set your cornerstone page loose to a few select critique-ers so you can see your work through someone else’s eyes. We’ll show you what to look for, how to adjust details, and create a finished cornerstone page that will make building the rest of your funnel…a breeze.
- Sticky sections and what to do when it isn’t working
- Understanding & comprehension from your beta testers
- “Pop” elements for a finished look
Module 6: The Design Carry Through Method
for Easy Funnel Design
In Module Six, you won’t believe how easy it is to design once you’ve gone through the first five modules. We’ll show you how to take your assets and cornerstone page and tell the story through design in the rest of the funnel.
- Order forms (including pricing boxes, buttons, security, and bumps)
- OTO forms (including Brunson Boxes, guarantees, and buttons)
- Squeeze pages (including headlines and input forms)
- Order Confirmation forms (including offer walls and next steps)
By the end of your study in FunnelGorgeous® you’ll have everything you need to create funnels that are on brand, creative, unique, and most importantly… profitable.
When You Join FunnelGorgeous®, You Will ALSO Get:
- (4) Four Funnel Design Brandboards
- (4) Four Pre-Built SLO Funnel Templates
- (4) Four Pre-Built Webinar Funnel Templates
- All in (4) Four Distinct Customizable Designs