Josh C. Manheimer – The Ultimate Copywriter’s Swipe Bible
On page after page of this jaw-dropping 250-page volume, you’ll discover dozens of my inspiring sales letter leads (or openings) to help you swipe your way to direct response heaven.
- YOU’LL SWIPE the “blockbuster” lead I used to create a ten-year control for WRITER’S DIGEST.
“I’ve never written a letter to a direct mail copywriter before. But your subscription package for Writer’s Digest was super.”
—Bob Bly, Author, The Copywriter’s Handbook
- YOU’LL SWIPE my legendary “naked old women” lead for MORE magazine which became the most successful package in the history of the Meredith Corporation.
“I am NOT the greatest storytelling copywriter in America. That title belongs to … Josh Manheimer. This guy doesn’t just beat controls, he bludgeons them to death with 100%, 200%, even 300% victories.”
—Richard Armstrong, Genius A-List Copywriter
- YOU’LL SWIPE my famous “Quick! The Coffee Pot!” lead for Rodale’s EVERYDAY HEALTH HINTS which was the most successful direct mail package in the history of Rodale’s Book Division.
(You’ll find it featured in MILLION DOLLAR MAILINGS and THE WORLD’S GREATEST DIRECT MAIL SALES LETTERS.)
- YOU’LL SWIPE my 11-year control for the National Fire Protection Association, declared by the DMA judges as, “one of the great achievements in direct response marketing.” The Ultimate Copywriter The Ultimate CopywriterThe Ultimate Copywriter The Ultimate Copywriter
“After studying Gary Bencivenga, Clayton Makepeace, Parris Lampropoulos, and all of the old Masters, I consider myself very fortunate to have found your website. I’ll be studying your packages, and hopefully stealing your secrets, too 😉 It was an honor to read your work.”
- YOU’LL SWIPE my opening for The Asian Wall Street Journal which quadrupled response and was written — in Chinese!
“Hi Josh (or J.C., if you prefer?), what a discovery you are! Your letter leads PDF is amazing. I love your story leads. Better than a lot of similar ones I’ve seen. I’ve been studying direct response copywriting for a while, but I don’t often see your name and I’m not sure why. You’re obviously one of the best out there.”
- YOU’LL SWIPE my gripping lead for The Good Sam Club which indexed 340, tripling response.
“Dear Josh, I swim in your wake. I have long admired your work, and I often find myself recommending you when clients are looking to test something other than my stuff. I’m very good at selling clients on using me, but not quite as good at making the package! I steal shamelessly from you…”
—Prefers to Remain Anonymous
Readmore about: Josh C. Manheimer