Jeremy Ethier – Women’s Program (LEAN)
Salepage: Jeremy Ethier – Women’s Program (LEAN)
As a FEMALE who needs to burn STUBBORN FAT and
reveal MUSCLE DEFINITION…
THE FEMALE “LEAN” PROGRAM
…Is your Solution To MELT AWAY FAT AND REVEAL an
“ATTRACTIVE LEAN PHYSIQUE”
The Female LEAN Program utilizes
90+ SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH PAPERS
from experts all over the world…
to help you achieve
MAXIMUM RESULTS IN THE FASTEST WAY POSSIBLE
by working smarter, not harder…
YOU DESERVE THE TRUTH
You don’t need fancy workouts or another 10-day diet regimen to get results
What you need is a simple yet highly
effective science based-protocol to help you attain a body that is:
Toned but not “bulky.”
Lean but not scrawny.
With curves in all the right places, like your abs and glutes.
…and this is exactly what your training program is designed to do.
How the Lean Program Works:
The program begins with a “fat loss or body re composition phase” that drastically lowers your body fat while increasing your strength on key lifts.
With this proven protocol, many of you will be to strip off excess body fat while building lean muscle in the process which is exactly how you’ll attain an attractive physique.
According to research, men and women need different training protocols.
WOMEN CAN’T ATTAIN THE DREAM PHYSIQUE THEY WANT BY:
- Eating too little
- Using diet fads that just don’t work
- And doing the wrong types of workouts
If you’ve had no results doing them, it isn’t your fault.
But if you DON’T AVOID light weights, excessive cardio, and minimal calories, this is what will happen to you after all your weight loss and hard work:
You’ll end up (or stay) with a “skinny fat” physique.
This is why getting out of this vicious cycle is extremely important to materialize the dream body that you want.
You will definitely have to push yourself in this program, but if you apply EVERYTHING in the program, your efforts at the gym will be rewarded…
…with an attractively lean and toned hourglass physique that has “CAPTIVATING CURVES ON THE RIGHT PLACES” that will make heads turn at the beach…
If you’re ready to transform your body into a physical manifestation of the body that you want, then the LEAN program is for you.
What you’ll learn in Women’s Program
IntroductionJeremy Ethier – Women’s Program (LEAN)
- A Really Important Video, Downloads, & Links (5:53)
- Program Overview
SECTION 1: NUTRITION
- Nutrition: The Basics
- Nutrition Tracking: The ULTIMATE Nutrition Spreadsheet (2:44)
- Nutrition Tracking: How and Why to Count Calories/Macros (3:12)
- Nutrition Tracking: How to Use Your Nutrition Spreadsheet (7:36)
- Diet Hacks: Intermittent Fasting
- Diet Hacks: “Optimizing” Your Nutrition & Supplements
- Fat Loss Plateaus: Overcoming Them
- Fat Loss Plateaus: Diet Breaks and Refeed Days
SECTION 2: TRAINING
- Philosophy & Logic: The Key To Achieving Your Dream Body
- The Main Workouts: Overview
- The Main Workouts: FAQ
- Progression: Getting Stronger and Tracking It (2:03)
- Strength Plateaus: Breaking Through
- Mind-Muscle Connection: Activating the RIGHT Muscles
- Exercise Alternatives: Best to Worst
- Science & Reason: The Evidence Behind Your Training
SECTION 3: ADDITIONAL ROUTINES – Why They’re Needed
- Warm Up Routine: Optimizing It (2:57)
- Abs Routine: Developing the Midsection (6:26)
- Cardio Routine: Speeding Up Fat Loss (1:26)
- Prehab Routine: Staying Injury Free (1:58)
SECTION 4: EXERCISE TUTORIALS
- Chest Exercises (1:56)
- Back Exercises (6:24)
- Arms Exercises (2:11)
- Shoulder Exercises (3:27)
- Lower Body Exercises (18:28)
- Abdominal Exercises (7:54)
SECTION 5: MEASURING PROGRESS
- Seeing Results: When Will My Abs Show and How Much Will I Weigh?
- Tracking Results: Monitoring Your Fat Loss Progress
SECTION 6: NEXT STEPS – The BUILD Protocol
- Transitioning: Moving to a Lean Bulk or Maintaining Your New Physique
- Lean Bulk: Nutrition
- Lean Bulk: Mini-Cuts
- Lean Bulk: Training
- Transitioning: And Now Back to Fat Loss
SECTION 7: STRENGTH GOALS FOR THIS PROGRAM
- Strength Standards Defined
- Your Weekly Plan (Cheatsheet)
- Sample Meal Plans & BWS Recipe Book
- Deload Weeks (Optimize Your Recovery)
- Mobility Routine (If You Care About Long Term Health!)
- Full Body Home Workout Alternative (No Equipment)
- Alcohol Guidelines
- 1-on-1 BWS Coaching (14:24)
About Jeremy Ethier
The Built with Science approach is to maximize the time you spend in the gym and with your nutrition.
Jeremy’s obsession with research and how it can be used to provide an optimized way of transforming your body is what ultimately led him to create his courses.
His approach will help you become leaner AND stronger – in the most effective way possible.
Readmore about: Jeremy EthierShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1