James Garrett – Productive by Design
Salepage: James Garrett – Productive by Design
Description of Productive by Design
In today’s world the feeling of overwhelm is epidemic. We’re all working faster, pushing harder, and trying to get more done in less time. But more often than not, we end each day discouraged and wondering how we’ll ever keep up.
In this 4-part course you’ll learn the brain-based secrets that the world’s most productive and influential people use every day to stay focused, get more done, have more and better ideas, and end the day recharged rather than depleted.
Productive by Design course is 100% evidence-based and drawn from the most cutting-edge research in the fields of behavioral psychology and neuroscience. But it’s also practical, applicable, and mind-blowingly simple! Whether you’re an overworked executive or an overwhelmed stay-at-home mom, this course is for you.
What you’ll learn in Productive by Design
- The scientific secret to getting more done by working less
- The high cost of multitasking and how to achieve focus in a hyper-distracted world
- The key to keeping your willpower charged throughout the day
- The best strategies to motivate yourself and others to tackle even the toughest tasks
- And so much more!
Session 1 – The Power of Pause
- Session 1 – The Power of Pause – Video (80:47)
- Session 1 – The Power of Pause – Audio
- Session 1 – The Power of Pause – Exercise
- Session 1 – When – Reading
Session 2 – Dominate Distractions
- Session 2 – Dominate Distractions – Video (71:16)
- Session 2 – Dominate Distractions – Audio
- Session 2 – Eliminate a Distraction – Exercise
- Session 2 – Irresistible – Reading
Session 3 – Manage Your Willpower Battery
- Session 3 – Manage Your Willpower Battery – Video (70:31)
- Session 3 – Manage Your Willpower Battery – Audio
- Session 3 – Pre-Decide – Exercise
- Session 3 – The Willpower Instinct – Reading
Session 4 – Motivation from the Inside Out
- Session 4 – Motivation from the Inside Out – Video (70:32)
- Session 4 – Motivation from the Inside Out – Audio
- Session 4 – Turn It Into a Choice – Exercise
- Session 4 – Drive – Reading
About James Garrett
James is a brain science curator and neuroscience entrepreneur.
He passionately believes that with the right tools anyone can become whomever they imagine themselves to be. James spent six years doing psychology research at Columbia, Tufts, and Yale, and an additional six years building brain-based curricula in partnership with the Queen of Jordan.
A rare combination of scientist, trainer, and entrepreneur, his previous work in the Middle East was featured by the NYTimes, FastCompany, and TEDx.
Readmore about: James GarrettShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1