Jack Denmo – Denmo Social
Salepage: Jack Denmo – Denmo Social
Denmo Social course is for:
The average, non-social guy in 2022. There’s nothing wrong with you- but nothing exciting either. You want to be more interesting, more social.
You want to take action. You want to be able to talk to strangers.. particularly girls you like.
BUT you have limiting beliefs: Too short, bald, poor, young, weird, awkward, inexperienced..
You don’t know what to say, how to act… the reasons are endless!
In other words, you want to improve. Alot.
Does this sound familiar?
You finally get the courage to go and talk to a cute girl.. and it goes BAD. You freeze. You stutter. You mess it up!
You have nervous energy and make the girl feel awkward and want to leave the conversation..
You feel like an idiot. This happens alot!
Girls reject guys because they don’t talk to them THE RIGHT WAY! They’re doing you a favor!
BUT once you get rejected enough times it discourages you from trying again!
You want to; but you don’t know where to start.
It’s not rocket science; it’s social skills.
You just need the confidence, experience and social skills to take action.
The Average Guy
When I talk to someone who struggles with girls and social skills, these are the most common things I see.
- He doesn’t approach women, but wishes he did
- He thinks he needs a “reason” to talk
- He’s afraid of being seen as “weird” by others
- He has limiting beliefs about his appearance
- He doesn’t understand what women actually like!
- He lacks high-quality friends and social groups
- He provides low value, resulting in low status
- He lacks confidence, charisma, assertiveness
- He wants to be liked, included, and respected
Unfortunately this is most young men in 2022- because of social conditioning from a young age.
What Does Denmo Social Course Teach?
- How to effectively approach and meet girls by using charisma and social skills, creating a powerful first impression and fun dynamic!
- How to start exciting conversations and enjoy engaging interactions! Have FUN.
- How to communicate attractively through verbal and body language! COMFORTABLY
- How to be interesting and funny. How to make people want to spend time around you!
- How to handle getting anxious or nervous talking to a girl you are attracted to! (It’s normal)
- How to open, close and establish connections and relationships (of all types and purposes)!
- How to easily make friends and meet people.
- How to create a powerful first impression.
- How to start exciting conversations and have engaging interactions.
- How to communicate attractively through verbal and body language.
- How to create quality social circles!
- How to handle rejection (and move on).
- How to get women to APPROACH YOU!
- How to be okay with setbacks, failures and making mistakes on your journey to improvemen
What Is In Denmo Social Course ?
Module 1: Mindset
- Developing Inner Strength & Understanding Yourself
- Breaking Barriers That Hold You Back
- Creating a New Winning Mindset
- Building the Base & Foundation of a High Value Man
Module 2: The Game
- Understanding “Game & Pick-up” Truths & Lies
- How Society Is Holding You Back
- Understanding Women & Female Psychology
- Measuring Female Advantages & Disadvantages
- Types Of Women And What They Like
Module 3: Attraction
- Society On Dating & Why to Cold Approach
- What Girls NEED: Desirable Partner Checklist
- Being Desirable: “Alpha” & “Beta” Characteristics
- How To Use Social Media/Apps
- What Girls LOOK FOR: First Impressions & Approaching
Module 4: Approach
- Approaching Walkthrough: Theory & Basics
- Settings: Environment, Premise & Female Perspective
- Approaching: Choosing Signals, Signs of Interest
- How to Approach: Body Language & Verbal Language
- Opening: Starting & Carrying a Conversation
- Closing: Getting The Number & Setting Up A Date
Module 5: Real Examples
- How To Approach Girls You Don’t Know
- How To Talk To Groups Of People
- How To Have Exciting Conversations
- How To Keep Calm & Pass Tests
- Pre-Approach: Practice Warm-Ups & Exercises
- Pre-Approach: Handling Barriers & Excuses
Module 6: Texting
- Texting Theory & Premise
- Iron Rules of Texting: The Do’s and Dont’s
- How To Set Up A Date: 2 Best Strategies
- Phone Calls & Female Psychology
- Rules of Messaging on Social Media & Dating Apps
Module 7: Dates
- Establishing Date Premise & Preparation
- Quality Dates: Structure, Activities, Conversation
- Closing: Inviting Her Over & other situations
- How to Handle Tests from Women
- How to Handle Flakes & Cancellations
Module 8: Social
- Social Circle Game & Theory
- Premise: Current Settings & Information
- Dating Safely & Strategically In the Workplace
- How To Get Out Of The Friendzone
- The PROS and CONS of Social Circle Dating
Module 9: Status
- Friend & Hobby Circle Dating
- Work Circle Dating
- School Circle Dating
- Social Media Circle Dating & Summary
- Developing Long-Term Attraction & Status Types
- Status Positions & Professions
Module 10: Lifestyle
- Maximizing Your Attractiveness
- Fashion & Style Basics
- Managing Time, Logistics & Schedule
- 3 Types Of Interactions & Numbers
- Building a Routine: Making Time To Meet People
- Putting It All Together & Graduating!
Readmore about: Jack DenmoShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1