What’s In The Course?
- Over 3.5 hours of concise, actionable video content
- Over 70 digestible videos that will explain and breakdown comedic tools you can use to write, direct, and edit funny ads.
- 3 actionable workbooks with exercises for strengthening your comedy chops in the writing, filming, and editing phases of your ad.
- Membership to the exclusive Harmon Brothers University Facebook Group for personalized braintrust feedback on your content (we’ve had students say this alone is worth $3k to them)
- FREE BONUS COMING SOON: 500 page joke bank that classifies jokes into 70+ categories from our lead writer, Dave Vance (Squatty Potty, FiberFix, Purple).
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF…
- You love watching funny ads (i.e. the Super Bowl ads are more important than the game)
- You struggle to add humor to your own ads
- You want to leverage the same techniques that billion dollar brands use to make their ads funny (think Budweiser, Geico, State Farm, etc).
- You’ve created “funny” video ads that only get pity-laughs
- You believe that your brand or product needs to be funny, but you have no idea where to start
- You hate bad ads that try too hard to be funny and end up being gross, distracting, or just simply not funny
- You know that comedy is valuable for advertising, but the only thing funny about you is that you graduated with a degree in accounting (we’re looking at you, Dave S.)
- You want to make your video ads funnier but just don’t know how
- You believe that COMEDY is something that can be LEARNED
THIS COURSE IS NOT FOR YOU IF…
- You already have too many customers, too many sales. Successes can be rough, right?
- You hate laughter, joy, and orphans.
- Think that “funny” is something you’re born with, and can’t be learned
- You’re not interested in marketing or advertising. Why did you even come to this site?
- You have credit card debt (take care of that first before purchasing this course)
- You’re wanting a step by step method to writing an entire ad that sells (this course is focused on how to use comedy in ads – but we do have other courses for that here).