Google My Business Execution Plan
Salepage: Google My Business Execution Plan
The Google My Business Execution Plan
A step-by-step guide to getting more customers during uncertain times.
Without paying an agency hundreds per month.
And much faster than trying to do it alone.
Hi, I’m Shawn Joshi
1. 5,700+ companies use my processes to build revenue engines with Google Business Profile.
2. More than 60,000 business owners have read my research.
3. Over the last 9 years, I’ve personally optimized 800+ Google Business Profiles.
Who’s Google My Business Execution Plan course for?
Business Owners + Operators:
If you manage a business or own it. This will walk you through everything in an easy to apply format.
The goal is to execute – not confuse you with technical terms.
(If you’re busy – you can delegate this to someone else in your company.)
Marketers + Agency Owners:
If you want to offer more value to your clients with Google My Business – and make the process of optimizing listings scaleable and repeatable – this is for you.
Hundreds of agencies use the Execution Plan for their standard operating procedures (SOPs).
What you’ll learn in Google My Business Execution Plan?
The Execution Plan is a set of processes, organized into 4 phases:
Phase 1: Listing Optimization
- Checklists for optimizing all features of your listing
- Clear if-then statements on when you should and should not use a feature
- How to effectively optimize and geo-tag your photos
- How to get your listing verified in difficult markets (Google calls them “Your Money or Your Life” markets)
Phase 2: Citations
- A primer on how to effectively build citations
- A complete list of citation sources, organized by industry and geography
- For those of you who would rather outsource this – I’ve provided the most reliable (and cost efficient) vendor to do so
- An *insider tip* that gives me a competitive edge in almost every market
Phase 3: Review Velocity
- Strategies and tools for automating the review process
- High leverage executions for ramping up the velocity of your reviews
- How to get reviews in “sensitive” industries where people don’t want to publicly talk about their experiences
Phase 4: The E3 Formula
- Google My Business Posts (how-to, examples, templates, and a calendar to follow)
- Expanding your visibility on Google Search and Maps (by ethically gaming the system)
- Easy to follow strategies for increasing your listing’s engagement rates
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can’t I hire an agency to do this for me?
Of course you can.
But it’s more expensive – and you won’t know if they’re doing a good job or not.
Most agencies will charge $6,000 per year to manage your Profile.
($500/month – on an annual contract.)
For most businesses, it’s more cost effective to do it themselves.
Especially in this economic environment.
Isn’t the Google My Business dashboard going away? I heard it’s all through Google Maps now.
A few things:
1. Google My Business is now called “Google Business Profile”.
2. If you manage multiple Profiles – you’ll still be using the dashboard. It’s not going anywhere.
3. If you only manage one Profile – then it can be managed directly on Search and Maps. The Execution Plan shows you how.
4. If you want to optimize your Profile on a mobile device, then you can do that using the Google Maps app. Again – the Execution Plan shows you how.
I’m not a “techie” – will I be able to use this?
The Execution Plan was built for action.
Not to confuse you with a bunch of technical terms.
The processes are kept as simple and as actionable as possible – without compromising results.
I’m a digital marketer who already knows about Google Business Profile. Will this be useful?
Hundreds of consultants and agencies have purchased the Execution Plan.
They usually find value in two ways:
1. They find processes that they weren’t aware of, which improve results for their clients.
2. The documented processes make the work of optimizing Profiles scalable and repeatable. A very important consideration when trying to grow your business.
I’ve had my Profile for a while. Will the Execution Plan still add value to my business?
Many companies aren’t aware of all the levers they can pull to improve their results.
That’s what the Execution Plan shows you.
Readmore about: Business & MarketingShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1