Gene Maryushenko – E-Com Swipe (Agency)
Salepage: Gene Maryushenko – E-Com Swipe (Agency)
Let’s face it, everyone wants to sell more stuff and make more money in e-commerce.
The only problem is that sometimes it’s not so easy. Conversion rates can be far from ideal. People add items to carts only to never complete the purchase.
For newcomers, it’s hard to know what works and you don’t have a lot of traffic to run A/B tests. For oldtimers, you’ve tried seemingly everything but feel like there’s still plenty of room for improvement – higher conversions, better average order value, and higher customer lifetime value.
The truth is, there’s always room for improvement if you know where to look. The best brands in the world are constantly testing to see what changes generate the most revenue. Of course, that testing comes at a cost.
For most people, paying $3,000 for an audit is not exactly a drop in the bucket, and ongoing A/B testing via an agency will easily set you back $10,000 per month. I know because I’ve been on the service provider end for multiple agencies.
This barrier to competing is exactly why I created the e-commerce swipe file. Swipe E-commerce is an effective way to fix up your sale funnel and get your store in tip-top shape without breaking the bank.
The strategies in this file have been tested to work to increase your conversions, AOV and CLV. Sortable by anticipated impact (medium to very high) and by the difficulty of implementation (1-5), you can quickly identify things to try.
WHO IT’S FOR:
- Stores looking to get into tip-top shape. You may be just starting out, or have been around for a while but never took a serious look at improving your website.
- Those who are not satisfied with tier conversion rates or feel the order value could be higher.
- Players who have been in the game for a while and just need some new A/B testing ideas that actually move the needle.
HOW YOU BENEFIT:
- Higher conversions, happier customers, higher order value and ultimately lifetime value.
- Strategies for home pages, product pages, category pages, carts and checkout funnels.
- Tune-up your entire store
- Detailed explanations and visual examples
- Quicksort by estimated effort or anticipated impact.
Readmore about: Gene MaryushenkoShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1