Feldon Richards – iPhone Repair Academy
Description of iPhone Repair Academy
Showing you step by step how to take an iPhone apart and put it back together in one hour or less. You’ll take an iPhone Repair Training online.
If your phone is damaged and you take it to Apple, it takes a ton of time. How can you be expected to be without your phone for an entire week? If you take it to a repair center, it costs too much, and still takes a long time!
This is where YOU come in.
You can learn to provide instant and affordable iPhone repair services to people. If there are iPhones in your country, then you can do this business.
What you will learn in iPhone Repair Academy
PHONE REPAIR FUNDAMENTALS
- HOW TO CHANGE LCD On All Models
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 4/4s
- iPhone 5/SE
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- CHANGE BATTERY (iPhone 6) & (iPhone X)
- Charger Port (iPhone 6)
- Back Camera (All Models)
- Front camera
The most common repair is screen repair. We do not change the glass, we swap the entire LCD because glass only repair is riskier.
TOOLS OF THE TRADE (What tools you need and why)
- There are several kits available; however, I discourage using kits because many times the toolkits include tools that break easily.
- Instead, I recommend very specific tools and explain why you should use them.
- I show you where to get the tools you need to start your business on a budget, and even recommend tools if you aren’t on a budget.
- It is not necessary to spend a bunch of money to start out because you can do a couple of repairs and reinvest your profits. (This is called flipping)
WHERE TO FIND QUALITY PARTS (Who to buy from, and why)
It is not necessary to purchase parts in bulk if you are not spending thousands because after shipping costs, taxes, fees, and more you end up spending too much money unless you get large discounts.
Additionally, importing parts is risky because if there’s a defect, most companies don’t have good return policies.
I will show you
- Where to source quality parts in the USA, UK, Africa, and pretty much anywhere in the world. It doesn’t matter what country you’re in, if there is a population with iPhones, then you can serve them.
- Get discounts on as little as one part,
- Get a warranty on any defective parts.
- I connect you with my trusted suppliers.
HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY promote your business so that clients are contacting you to repair their smartphones.
- Websites like Craigslist, Google, and many more are a great place to find leads, and I teach you how to rank on these websites, and more to get leads with as little as $5.
- While making the course I did an experiment running $5 ads and I generated $200 in repair profits.
WHERE TO SOURCE DAMAGED ELECTRONICS FOR FIX AND FLIP
- (Local Marketplace, Online, etc.)
- I show you where to buy your training devices. We will be using cracked electronics for your training so you can repair the device and then resell It so you can make your money back, these range from $20-50.
About Feldon Richards
My name is Feldon and I am a stay at home dad with two children, a wife, and a family that I have to take care of. Time is not my friend. I had no technology background.
I went to school for business and got a job the bank as a Licensed Private Client Banker. This was all accidental. I got started doing this because in 2016 my son broke his iPhone and I took it apart.
The rest is history!
I now perform hundreds of repairs every month. I am often contracted by businesses to do repairs for their customers. (Including Apple!)
Now I know what you’re thinking. I have no technical expertise, Feldon! I have no tools either! What if I take some phone apart, and then get stuck? Worry not. I got you! This iPhone Repair Training was made with you in mind!
Readmore about: Feldon RichardsShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.