Ericksonian Hypnosis for Depression
Salepage: Ericksonian Hypnosis for Depression
Make a difference with even your most severely depressed clients
- Get the “50,000 Foot View” of hypnotic treatment strategies so that you know what your client needs and how you can deliver it.
- Learn strategies that you can put to use immediately in your practice and life
- Expand your skills and your knowledge with the latest research on depression
- Learn how to add hypnotic strategies to your current treatment modality to improve your success rate
What You’ll Learn Inside Ericksonian Hypnosis For Depression
Treating Depression Hypnotically and Strategically: The Power of Experiential Learning in Teaching Mood Regulation Skills
- How hypnosis can both increase your client’s responsiveness and enhance the efficacy and power of your interventions.
- To identify specific cognitive patterns that influence treatment responsiveness so that you can employ hypnotic strategies to enhance their value as catalysts
- How hypnosis can be used as a means of encouraging behavioral activation. Regardless of your theoretical model, the research shows us that we need to get our clients acting and trying on new behaviors. Hypnosis can help you do that.
Out of the Blue: Six non-medication ways to relieve depression
- Specify why depression is like a bad trance and how to change the trance to a more positive one.
- Discover and use many non-drug interventions you can use to break the bad trance of depression and help your clients heal while drastically reducing relapse rates
- Talk about why brain plasticity has both a good and bad aspect for people who are depressed. This will help you in your interventions and to build rapport with your clients.
- Carolyn Daitch
- Getting Your Life Back: Healing Depression with Hypnosis
- Articulate the rationale for the use of hypnotherapeutic techniques as an adjunct in the treatment of depression (for you, your clients and any organization where you need to justify your treatment protocol)
- Identify and implement several interventions that can help your clients diminish feelings of hopelessness associated with depression, including a demonstration of two short, powerful trances call “fast forward” and “the wise self.”
- Identify and implement two interventions (transcripts provided) that can help access strong parts of self that can manage more vulnerable parts.
The Many Faces of Loss, and How to Resolve It.
- How to elicit the internal mental structure of Grief in response to a loss (loss of a person, desired futures and other commonly encountered losses).
- How to elicit the internal mental structure of a loss that is experienced as a positive resourceful present felt experience.
- How to transform the experience of grief into a positive resourceful present “felt experience” to help your clients rapidly transform their life.
What Can Solution Hypnosis Contribute to The Treatment of Depression?
- How you can discover the specific experiences that each of your clients needs to heal from depression.
- Clarify what might be missing for each individual leading to a more respectful and more rapid resolution of their depression
- Use ericksonian strategies for connect people to their experiential resources so that they can more easily change their behaviors and engage in enjoyable life activities.
- How to avoid therapy burnout and make sure that you do not “catch” depression.
Altered States: Why Hypnosis Helps Depression
- Learn, experience and use a simple form of self-hypnosis to speed recovery from depression and is also useful for chronic pain and many other issues.
- How inflammation plays a role in triggering depression and how self-hypnosis reduces it.
- How understanding inflammation explains the positive results from meditation and self-hypnosis.
Readmore about: NLP & HypnosisShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
There are no reviews yet.