Eckhart Tolle & Kim Eng – Conscious Manifestation
What Is Conscious Manifestation?
In this course you’ll learn how to create from the depths of Being, empowered by the creative intelligence of the universe.
One of the keys to conscious manifestation is to be anchored in Presence—the feeling of “I am”—and our only true source of fulfillment. When we are connected with Presence, we create from a place of joy, appreciation, and sufficiency.
Conscious manifestation differs from manifesting from the ego in some very important ways:
- When we manifest from ego, we tend to have a feeling of lack and scarcity. With conscious manifestation, we create from a feeling of abundance, rooted in the fullness and richness of the present moment (Eckhart describes this as being “in touch with the Gold”).
- When we manifest from ego, we tend to ask “How can I get what I want?” With conscious manifestation, we ask “What does the universe want from me?”
- When we manifest from ego, we rely on our personal willpower. With conscious manifestation, we are able to rely on the power of universal intelligence.
- When we manifest from ego, we often have negative thoughts and doubts when we encounter obstacles. With conscious manifestation, when we encounter obstacles, we look at situations wisely and see what’s possible.
The universe loves to create. When we learn how to consciously manifest, we become vehicles of creative intelligence.
What Does the Universe Want to Manifest Through You?
Eckhart teaches that not all manifestation is equal. If you are primarily coming from your ego, your powers of manifestation won’t be that great. You may have some success, but whatever you create won’t ultimately fulfill you. We can only find true fulfillment when we are in touch with our essence identity, the “Deep I.”
In response to the challenges and needs of our time, many of us are called today to mobilize our talents and express ourselves in immensely creative ways.
What are you called to do?
- Start a consciousness business or nonprofit?
- Teach a meditation class or lead a spiritual retreat?
- Create financial resources and opportunities for your family?
- Enroll in graduate school to pursue a new career?
- Create an educational program for underprivileged kids?
All of us can do extraordinary things. With the teachings and practices in Conscious Manifestation, you’ll train in the art of balancing “being and doing” so that what you contribute comes from a place that is free from anxiety, aggression, and stress.
You will learn how to remain spacious, give your fullest, embrace synchronicities, and enjoy the process.
Who should enroll in this course?
If you’ve ever attended any of Eckhart Tolle’s events, read one of his books, listened to his talks, watched one of his YouTube videos, or felt connected to the Truth that underlies his teachings, then Conscious Manifestation is especially for you.
This course will support your spiritual growth and awakening process as you go deeper into living a life of purpose and Presence. It will also support the expansion of Presence into all areas of your life: work, relationships, health, finances, and your sense of inner peace.
- BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS AND ENTREPRENEURS
- ARTISTS, MUSICIANS, AUTHORS AND CREATIVES OF ALL TYPES
- TEACHERS, PROFESSORS, RESEARCHERS AND EDUCATORS
- HEALERS, YOGA OR MEDITATION TEACHERS
- SPEAKERS AND THOUGHT LEADERS
Your Conscious Manifestation Course Curriculum
- The Primary Importance of Realizing the “Deep I”
- How to Connect with the Source of Creativity
- What is manifestation? There is a relationship between your predominant state of consciousness (your predominant way of thinking) and what you experience as your reality.
Put simply, manifestation is about influencing your external circumstances by changing your thinking and your state of consciousness. We all manifest. The question is: How are you doing it?
- The enormous power of inner space and how to identify with your essence identity—the “Deep I”
- Finding a balance between being and doing, and learning how to think without losing Presence
- Accessing pure consciousness before form to cocreate with an awakening universe
- The hidden grace in every misfortune
- Letting go of attachment and accepting impermanence
- Inviting Universal Intelligence to Work Through You
- How to Follow Your Creative Impulse
The underlying premise of manifestation is that there is a field of intelligence that, although invisible to the eye, sources all of creation on the level of form. Aligning consciously with this universal intelligence is the subject of our second module. It starts with the direct realization that “there is no you apart from the universe.” In your most essential nature, you are consciousness.
- Accessing the underlying intelligence of the universe
- How contemplative traditions and asceticism can enhance your creative abilities
- Fluctuating degrees of realization and how conscious manifestation becomes an experience of gratitude and joy
- What to ask of the universe to receive inspiration and transcend the egoic mind
- How to access nonconceptual intelligence and invite the transcendent dimension into your life
- The Tools of Conscious Manifestation
- How to Use Affirmations, Awareness, and the Feeling of Abundance
In Module 3, we turn our attention to the practical tools and the inner attitude of conscious manifestation. Eckhart offers instruction in the practice of using affirmations, guidance in the art of vision boarding, and insights into elevating the “vibrational frequency” of every cell in your body.
Module 3 also looks at how to deal with obstacles, rejection, and other challenging situations that inevitably arise on the path of manifestation. This includes managing your ego, which can assert itself through various forms of negativity such as complaining, aggression, or frustration in the face of obstacles.
- The ultimate source of satisfaction: recognizing yourself as consciousness
- Conscious relationships and how they arise
- Dealing with obstacles and rejection
- How to create from fullness, not scarcity
- Q & A Session with
- Eckhart Tolle
- The Most Pressing Questions Answered
This is an opportunity to get additional guidance as Eckhart answers specific questions from students in this special Q&A webinar available on November 5, 2019, at 8 PM ET / 5 PM PT.
- How do you discover your true purpose in this lifetime?
- What is most likely to pull you out of Being consciousness?
- How long can you maintain focused awareness even while distractions pop up?
- Is it egoic to have desires and want a certain amount of security and abundance?
- Physical Health and Conscious Relationships
- How to Sense the Universal Intelligence Beneath the Surface of Life
- Module 5 illuminates the practice of conscious manifestation as it pertains to the health of your body and your relationships.
- Eckhart begins by discussing the ever-changing nature of the physical forms we inhabit, pointing us toward the deeper essence underlying the “surface phenomena” that entail the body. He also shares insights and practices to support physical healing.
- The role of health challenges and physical dis-ease in the process of awakening and conscious manifestation
- How to surrender to what is (without surrendering to the idea of “illness”)
- Discovering the two vital ingredients of manifestation: energy and action
- How to look deeper than the body for healing while leveraging exercise and nutrition
- Examining your relationship patterns and creating interpersonal relationships that encourage realizing yourself—and everyone else—as consciousness
- Growing Through Your Challenges and Learning to Let Go
- How to Access the Power of Full Engagement in the Present Moment
Life is meant to challenge us because that’s how we grow. In Module 6, Eckhart discusses the great adventure that we embark upon in cocreating with the universe, as well as the challenges and successes this may involve. He cautions us about the various ways we can self-sabotage our process of manifestation, and offers insights into accessing the energy of creativity.
- Overcoming deep-seated mental conditioning and other forms of self-sabotage
- How to finally transcend personal and collective victim identities and release the pattern of complaining, judging, and blaming
- Tapping a singular creative energy stream and discover what Eckhart calls “success in the present moment”
- Releasing the ego as an obstacle to ongoing manifestation
- Practicing what the Bhagavad Gita terms “full engagement” so that we love what we are doing and give it our fullest
- Q&A Session with
- Eckhart Tolle
- Get Your Most Pressing Questions Answered
This is your SECOND opportunity to hear specific questions answered from Eckhart in a real-time special webinar available on November 26, 2019, 8 PM ET / 5 PM PT.
- How do you overcome deep-seated patterns and other forms of self-sabotage?
- What can you do to bring your full attention to “just this moment and the task at hand”?
- How do you remain present when you are required to move quickly and do a lot of work?
- How do you shift your attitude toward money?
- Acknowledging the Good and Being a Light in the World
- How To Make a Conscious Contribution to a New Earth
Despite the best of intentions, we cannot manifest a more conscious world without a shift in consciousness that begins on the individual level. As Eckhart says, “The New Earth begins with your awakened consciousness.” In Module 8, our discussion of conscious manifestation turns to the outer world we share with all of life. When you manifest a more sane and harmonious life within your personal sphere, explains Eckhart, this harmony begins to extend beyond you and into the collective consciousness of humanity.
Module 8 explores the ways in which each one of us can become a light of love and compassion in our world through giving up the need for control, acknowledging the many good things we are blessed with, and practicing gratitude and appreciation on a daily basis.
- Riding the wave of creative energy
- Satisfaction in the here and now
- The fallacy of having total control
- How life unfolds between polarities of order and chaos
- The unconsciousness in our political landscape
- Maintaining Presence in a turbulent world
Readmore about: Eckhart Tolle & Kim Eng
Proof Conscious Manifestation:Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.