Daygame – Geek Get Girl
This infield video program by Andy Moore is designed to teach men how to quickly accomplish Daygame. Presented as “the world’s most realistic and most outrageous Daygame education”, it aims to take a hardcore approach to Daygame.
It offers 57 videos of Andy approaching beautiful models and women over 7 days during fashion week in New York, and 2 days in Toronto. By analyzing the approaches and mistakes, the program is intended to provide a realistic, unadulterated view of Daygame.
Each video includes an infield analysis.
What Will you Learn in Geek Get Girl
- Catching women as they finish work
- Approaching a beautiful, but unforgiving, blonde Australian woman
- Approaching a sexy Ukranian woman
- Getting my first number, and the mistakes of the approach
- A failed approach, even though the woman allows for chances to correct mistakes
- Another failed approach, even though the woman gives chances to move forward
- Approaching a gorgeous woman on the streets of Manhattan
- Approaching and kissing a gorgeous geeky woman after 10 minutes of talking
- Approaching an English woman (warming up)
- Approaching a model, getting her number, and the missing interaction elements
- Interaction with a sexy Argentinian lawyer
- Good interaction with a gorgeous entrepreneur, and getting her number
- Example of the kind of interaction that leads to a flake
- Example of being persistent and not giving up at the first hurdle
- Fun interaction with an Asian woman, with examples of challenging and teasing
- Approach with a fun pair of women
- Example of how you need equal or higher energy dealing with a woman in a group
- Solid interaction with some fun teasing and challenging
- Why you shouldn’t always immediately give up when women say they have a boyfriend
- Getting a number, and an example of leading, dominance, and adding sexual tension
- Finding out about the boyfriend during the approach
- Solid interaction that leads to a mini instant date and a solid number
- Demonstration of persisting in a fun, playful, and non-needy way
- Taking responsibility for a rejection
- Example of what happens when you open low energy with no enthusiasm
- Example of persistence, standing up for ideas when challenged, and staying on track
- Example of frame control and persistence in the face of some objections
Readmore about: Daygame
Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.