Data Analysis with Python: NumPy & Pandas Masterclass
Description of Data Analysis with Python
This is a hands-on, project-based course designed to help you master two of the most popular Python packages for data analysis: NumPy and Pandas.
We’ll start with a NumPy primer to introduce arrays and array properties, practice common operations like indexing, slicing, filtering and sorting, and explore important concepts like vectorization and broadcasting.
From there we’ll dive into Pandas, and focus on the essential tools and methods to explore, analyze, aggregate and transform series and dataframes. You’ll practice plotting dataframes with charts and graphs, manipulating time-series data, importing and exporting various file types, and combining dataframes using common join methods.
Throughout the course you’ll play the role of Data Analyst for Maven Mega Mart, a large, multinational corporation that operates a chain of retail and grocery stores. Using the Python skills you learn throughout the course, you’ll work with members of the Maven Mega Mart team to analyze products, pricing, transactions, and more.
What you’ll learn in Data Analysis with Python
- Master the essentials of NumPy and Pandas, two of Python’s most powerful data analysis packages
- Learn how to explore, transform, aggregate and join NumPy arrays and Pandas DataFrames
- Analyze and manipulate dates and times for time intelligence and time-series analysis
- Visualize raw data using plot methods and common chart options like line charts, bar charts, scatter plots and histograms
- Import and export flat files, Excel workbooks and SQL database tables using Pandas
- Build powerful, practical skills for modern analytics and business intelligence
- We’ll use Anaconda & Jupyter Notebooks (a free, user-friendly coding environment)
- Familiarity with base Python is strongly recommended, but not a strict prerequisite
Who Data Analysis with Python course is for:
- Analysts or BI professionals looking to learn data analysis with NumPy and Pandas
- Aspiring data scientists who want to build or strengthen their Python skills
- Anyone interested in learning one of the most popular open source programming languages in the world
- Students looking to learn powerful, practical skills with unique, hands-on projects and course demos
Readmore about: UdemyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.