Hey there, I’m Dara.
I’m a Performance Creative Consultant and media buyer that has worked with some of your favorite brands to make ad creative that converts on Facebook Ads and TikTok Ads. I’ve been leading agency growth and creative teams for the last 8 years, working with brands both big and small. You probably already know me from YouTube 🙂
If you want to scale using Facebook Ads, the biggest roadblock you have right now is creative.
Creative strategy for paid social is a unique beast. There’s a ton of information, but no agreed standard for how brands should approach it.
This course is my exact playbook. I leave nothing out. I poured my heart into making a course that would have the potential to turn media buyers, business owners, and creative teams into expert creative strategists.
If you’re ready to make a major shift in how you approach Facebook and TikTok Ads: I’ll see you inside the course.
What You’ll Learn In Performance Creative Master Course?
- A personal note from Dara
- How to get the most out of this course…
Creative Strategy Research
- Why is creative strategy research SO important?
- How to Conduct a Reputation Analysis
- How to Mine Customer Testimonials
- Golden Nugget Reviews: The Secret Sauce to Creative
- How to Analyze Your Competitors’ Creative THE RIGHT WAY
- How to Quickly Analyze Past Performance
- How to Present Your Creative Strategy Research to Your Team
Creative Formats That Convert
- How to Use This Section + Notion Guide
- The 10 Creative Formats to Test First
- 10 UGC Strategies That Convert
- 15 Creatives for Service Businesses, B2B, and Info Products
Consumer Psychology and Messaging That Converts
- The 16 Human Desires
- Advertising Strategies That Scale (How to Take Big Swings with Your Creatives)
- Copywriting That Converts: Primary Text
The Creative Strategist Toolkit
- The Tools I Use Everyday as a Creative Strategist
How to Build an In-House UGC Team
- How to Write a UGC Brief that Results in Winning Creative
- How to Source UGC Creators
- How to Build an In-House UGC Team
The Creative Project Workflow
- An Overview of The Creative Process
- How I Use Trello as My Project Management Tool
- The Creative Roadmap: How to Track Your Creative Pipeline
- How to QA Your Creatives
How to Test Your Creatives
- Naming Conventions (Surprisingly important!)
- How to Make a Creative Testing Framework
- How to Test Creatives (TWO DIFFERENT METHODS!!)
How to Analyze Creatives (Advanced)
- Overview: My Creative Analytics Cheatsheet
- The Key Metrics You Need to Track (and my take on attribution softwares)
- The Reports You Need to Be Running Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly
- How to Lead a Creative Retro with Your Team (Slide deck!)
- Iterations to Make When You Find Winners and Losers
Readmore about: Dara DenneyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.