Dan Sheridan – THE ALL PUT FLAT BUTTERFLY
Salepage: Dan Sheridan – THE ALL PUT FLAT BUTTERFLY
This is one of the unique strategies from within the Sheridan Community.
In this class, Dan Sheridan shares with you how he constructs, trades, and manages the all put flat fly.
This class is a collection of video recordings from the actual live class that was previously offered.
What Will you Learn
Class #1 with Dan: All PUT Flat Fly
- 0:00- Introduction, Philosophy and Outline of All Put Flat Fly
- 10:55- Dan Puts on Live Trade, All Put Flat Fly in SPX
- 34:55- Whiteboard Teaching on the All Put Flat Fly, discussing structure and characteristics of this trade.
- 54:10- SPX All Put Flat Fly Components
- 59:46- All Put Flat Fly Cost and Basics
- 62:00- Upside Adjustments: Put Credit Spreads
- 71:00- Downside Adjustments: Put Debit Spreads
- 75:34- End
Class #2 With Mark Fenton: The All PUT Flat Fly
- 0:00- Dan introduction and discussion of his previous live trade.
- 20:00- Introduction of the All put fly and Mark’s experience with it.
- 27:00- The basic set of the SPX all put flat fly and profit /loss levels.
- 31:00- Adjusting the all put flat fly.
- 37:00- Graph examples of all put flat fly set up and adjustment.
- 47:00- Graph examples of second adjustments to the fly.
- 51:00- Live trade example.
- 69:00- Q& A, End
Class #3 With Dan: Contrasting Different All Put Flat Fly Methodologies.
- 0- Introduction
- 0:45- Review of Live Class Trades
- 21:30- Review of Mark’s All Put Flat Fly and Risk Management Guidelines
- 29:20- Q & A
- 32:51- 1 Year SPX Price Chart
- 32:57- Example of 46 Day All Put Flat Fly (Dan comparing different adjustment methodologies)
- 37:37- Above example 2 days later on a big down day.
- 42:12- Mark’s Upside Adjustment: The Double Butterfly
- 47:21- Put Credit Spread Adjustment on the upside
- 53:50- Wider Put Credit Spread Adjustment on the Upside
- 56:24- Longer Duration All Put Flat Fly: 66 Days till Duration
- 59:25- Shorter Term All Put Flat Fly: 16 Days till Expiration
- 62:30- Looking at the Market on a big down day, SPX down 1.5% today. Discussed Standard Deviation.
- 61:35- End
Class #4 with Dan: Short Term All Put Flat Flys
- 0- Introduction
- 3:07- Comment on current Live Class Trades
- 3:55- Short term 14 Day All Put Flat Fly example with Guidelines and Adjustments
- 26:15- Dan’s favorite way of doing Short Term All Put Flat Fly
- 28:47- Discussion of Live 2 Day Chicago seminar June 15-16, 2017
- 29:50- Review of Live Class Trades, discussion of adjustments, methodology and some Q&A.
- 57:43- End
Readmore about: Dan SheridanShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
There are no reviews yet.