Daisy Lee – Advanced Qigong to Release Stress for a Balanced, Joyful Life
Receive Zang Fu Gong practices to quiet your mind & release your worries — replacing them with a sense of tranquility and renewed understanding and wellbeing.
Deepen your Zang Fu Gong practice with sound healing, color visualizations, deep meditations & powerful movements — to help you detox & heal for a balanced, joyful life.
As the world’s uncertainty continues to unfold and our daily routines remain in flux, you’re likely still determined to make the most of this time as you strengthen your mind, body, and spirit.
Our increased time spent inside has meant that most of us have been only rarely putting our bodies in motion, engaging our creative muscles, or nourishing our emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
These stressors (and many others) can lead to a sense of stagnation — not just within your body, but in your mind, too.
And where your mind goes, your Qi — your inner life force — follows. The way you think and feel, from moment to moment — that is your life.
NOW is the ideal time to cultivate your own daily Zang Fu Gong practice — a gentle, accessible form of Qigong — to help you detox, heal, and revitalize your wellbeing.
In a new 9-week advanced course, celebrated Qigong teacher and author Daisy Lee will guide you to strengthen your practice using Zang Fu Gong movements, vibrational sound healing, color, deeper meditations, and advanced movements…
As you’ll discover, vibrational sound healing comes from the inside out, while healing movement comes from the outside in. These powerful elements work together to clear old energy and support your alignment.
And as our global pandemic continues to be part of daily life, you can keep strengthening your life-force energy — so you won’t get off-kilter and derail your health and inner peace.
With the information overload going on these days, it can be difficult to be discerning.
When your body, mind, and spirit are healthy, though, you’ll become more resilient as you navigate the world around you and become clear in all your decision making.
Deepen Into the Healing Power of Zang Fu Gong
Join us for this 9-week advanced live video course as Daisy Lee guides you to amplify the healing power of Zang Fu Gong…
This graceful, empowering form of Qigong recognizes that your emotions and inner world are so powerful that they significantly impact your physical body — including your organs.
Your organs are central to how your body functions — constantly working to support detoxification and renewal of all your body’s tissues, including your bones, blood, lymph, glands, and skin…
And in Traditional Chinese Medicine, each of your organs is also connected to both a color and a sound.
You’ll learn the color and sound that’s linked to each organ, following along as Daisy Lee shares visualization and sound healing practices to augment the healing power of your Zang Fu Gong practice.
Zang Fu Gong is known for its ability to “spring clean” your body’s digestive and elimination systems — to supercharge your immunity and vitality and clear the unhealthy stagnant energy stuck in your body.
You’ll experience the many benefits Zang Fu Gong practitioners have reported for thousands of years…
… including more emotional stability, increased energy, stronger immunity, less downtime during illnesses, reaching and maintaining a healthy weight, improved circulation, and so much more.
Daisy Lee will guide you to deepen these powerful practices using vibrational sound healing, color, meditation, and movement.
Each week, you’ll begin with a short greeting and move into a guided centering exercise. You’ll participate in a guided Zang Fu Gong flow, absorb wisdom from Daisy Lee’s dharma talk, then engage in a Q&A session.
In every module, Daisy Lee will add in a vivid new element, such as a sound healing for each organ, a healing meditation, or a visualization practice based on the organ’s energetic color, and more.
When your body’s energy is balanced, it works as a support system for your spirit, working hand-in-hand with your innate intuition and wisdom.
Daisy Lee will guide you to fine-tune yourself with each practice — so you’ll face challenging times with more ease and grace, moving in harmony with nature and life.
In this experiential live video training, you’ll:
- Discover the power of flowing into stillness as you move from motion to meditation
- Explore Zang Fu Gong practices you can access whenever you need to, including Vertical Alignment, Showering Qi, Flying Phoenix, Lotus Rises Through the Water, Uniting the 3 Hearts, and more
- Grow at each stage of practice so you’re better able to manage what’s entering your consciousness
- Master 4 core elements to deepen your practice: sound, color, meditation, and movement
- Experience visualization exercises to bring healing and cleaning to strategic parts of your body
- Learn to observe yourself with healing clarity — and discover discernment as a Qigong practice of its own
- Strengthen your immune system to experience healing more quickly
- Support your sense of groundedness and stability through movement and meditation
- Tune in to what YOUR body needs to thrive
What You’ll Discover in These 9 Weeks
In this 9-week transformational intensive, Daisy Lee will guide you through the fundamental body-mind-spirit skills and competencies you’ll need to cultivate a Zang Fu Gong practice to supercharge your immunity and vitality.
You’ll connect with Daisy Lee and experience her teachings through live streaming video. This connection is easy to use and will enhance the impact of Daisy Lee’s powerful teachings. Or you can easily connect just via audio if you choose — through your phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop.
Weekly Sessions Mondays at Noon Pacific
This course will feature LIVE teachings, interactive training sessions, and experiential practices with Daisy Lee. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to cultivate a Zang Fu Gong practice for a balanced, joyful life.
Note: If you have not experienced Daisy Lee’s work before, you’re welcome to sign up for this intensive training and we will bundle in her introductory 7-module program, Qigong to Renew & Rejuvenate Whole-Body Health, for you — which you can do on your own before, or in parallel with, this more advanced program as a prerequisite. This extra training is described below and is included in your registration.
Module 1: Breaking Down the Walls of Your (Perceived) Limitations With Qigong & Meditation (June 29)
How can you break free of the doubting inner voice that sometimes whispers, “I can’t/I won’t/I don’t”… so you can develop your practice?
In this opening week of class, Daisy will share powerful ways to begin this 9-week journey with confidence.
She’ll also walk you through an overview of the Zang Fu Gong form of Qigong as a holistic practice. Then, you’ll move into a guided 30-minute Zang Fu Gong flow to put it all into action…
In this first module, you’ll:
- Discover the stabilizing and grounding power of the Wuji Standing Posture — and if you prefer to sit, Daisy will share effective modifications
- Evoke the water element to create ease, support, and effortless effort in a standing posture
- Explore what it means to notice and experience, using the power of observation and listening to still your mind
- Deepen your moving form using a Standing Meditation to build awareness, endurance, resilience, and strength — and come into relationship with the sensations that arise
- Shift awareness from your body’s sensations to breath awareness… and into acceptance
- Begin to integrate and harmonize the 3 Treasures — the energies of the body, mind, and spirit
Module 2: Adding Healing Sounds Into Your Zang Fu Gong Practice (July 6)
All of life can be expressed as vibrational energy…
And these parts of life you can’t see are powerful — impacting your breath, your thoughts, and the vibrations all around you.
This week, Daisy Lee will share how the vibration of sound healing supports you from the inside out.
You’ll discover how what Daisy calls “resonance with a common intention” effects positive change. You’ll also explore powerful new practices to bring healing to your lungs and large intestine.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The many ways group practice (Qi Chang Gong) energetically affects you as an individual, balances the group, and rebalances the larger world
- How to use Cloud Hands to explore the Yang Qi From the Sky
- The powerful metal element of the lungs — and why we must remember there is no metal without fire, no fire without oxygen, and no life without air
- The lung acupoints as a release valve for overwhelming emotions and regaining balance
- The Healing Sound Si (pronounced “suh”) to release sadness and recover from grief and depression
- Soft Si and hard Si — two different ways to make the same sound for the Zang Fu
- How to use the Flying Phoenix Rises From the Ashes practice as a metaphor for growth and expansion
Module 3: Supporting Your Heart & Small Intestine as They Absorb Life (July 13)
This week you’ll explore how your heart and small intestine are connected to the color red.
Daisy Lee will guide you through a Lotus Meditation to heal the heart, and introduce you to the healing sound for the heart.
In this module, you’ll:
- Discover the healing sound for the heart, He (pronounced “hah”) to amplify healing
- Use the He sound to penetrate negative emotions in the heart such as hatred, cruelty, jealousy, impatience, arrogance… and return to balance with love, gratitude, joy, honor, and sincerity
- Explore the differences between the soft He and the hard He — two ways to practice the same sound to support the heart and small intestine
- Visualize red light over the middle dantian to infuse the heart with love and gratitude
- Transition from movement to meditation with the Seated Lotus Meditation — a heart-opening meditation using the petals of the lotus to extend loving kindness, compassion, strength, and resilience to yourself and others
Module 4: Healing Your Liver & Gallbladder (July 20)
Your liver and gallbladder are connected to the color green.
This week, Daisy Lee will show you how to become more firmly rooted in your practice, bringing awareness to your body.
In this module, you’ll explore:
- The healing sound for the liver and large intestine, Xu (pronounced “shoe”) to release anger, impatience, and stubbornness
- Soft Xu and hard Xu — two different ways to create the same sound for the Zang Fu of the liver and gallbladder
- How to visualize green light to purify the liver of toxic anger and impatience — and supplant this organ with kindness and generosity
- How to play with the Qi Ball and move into Lao Gong Meditation to apply healing to the eyes and liver
- Observing yourself with clarity, as you cultivate a kind and expansive intention to fortify and foster self-love, empathy, resilience, and patience
Module 5: Healing Past Wounds & Re-Envisioning the Future With the Lotus Rises Through the Water Movement (July 27)
As you arrive at the center of the program, Daisy Lee will share how to respond when you’re experiencing a tangle of disturbed emotions within.
You’ll explore how the Lotus Rises movement supports the release of blocked or stagnant Qi — and helps return you to harmonious balance.
The symbolism of the lotus rising through the mud of life brings strength and resilience to challenges — helping you see the past with kinder eyes and a more open heart…
… as you re-vision the future, discover the elegance in your body, and process and accept the parts of your history that you couldn’t control, but ultimately rose above.
In this pivotal module, you’ll:
- Explore how the Lotus Rises Through the Water movement can heal past wounds so you can live in greater harmony in the present and create more flexibility in your joints
- Find grace as you connect with the greater Yin-Yang forces of the Earth and Sky
- Discover a stand-alone movement to help process emotional disturbances in your body, mind, and spirit
- Create elegance in the body as you refine your understanding of the meaning of life’s challenges
- Learn to take long, slow, deep, rhythmic breaths to bring peace and tranquility to the body — transporting grace and elegance to the other movements you’ll master in this program
Module 6: Discover Healing Sounds for Your Spleen & Stomach (August 3)
Your stomach and spleen work together within your body’s digestive health — and when they’re out of balance, you may find yourself feeling worried and stressed out.
In this module, Daisy Lee will share how your stomach and spleen are connected to the color yellow, and how you can manage the anger and stress that have accumulated through worry.
This week, you’ll discover:
- How to use the Hu sound to support digestion and elimination
- The soft Hu and hard Hu sounds to replenish the Zang Fu organs
- Ways to purify and strengthen the Zang Fu of the spleen and stomach
- The power of visualizing a golden-yellow light to dissolve worry, anxiety, excessive thinking, mistrust, and more…
- How to cultivate discernment and learn to trust yourself
- A pressure point to improve digestion and boost energy whenever you’re feeling low or fatigued
Module 7: Transform Fear With Healing Sounds for Your Kidney & Bladder (August 10)
Fear can consume you, clouding your sense of clarity and discernment.
But what if you could turn fear into awe, and other emotions that better serve you?
This week, you’ll discover how healing your kidneys and bladder (associated with the colors deep blue or black) can help you transform your fear so it plays a different role in your life.
Daisy Lee will also help you deepen into powerful practices that protect the health of your kidneys and bladder — and restore them to harmony.
In this class, you’ll explore:
- Healing sounds for the kidney and bladder, including Chui (pronounced “chew”)
- How the soft Chui and hard Chui sounds can help invigorate the kidneys, adrenals, and bladder
- Visualization techniques to clean and purify the kidneys and bladder, using deep ocean blue light to penetrate them and dissolve fear and panic
- How to cultivate a deep sense of security, courage, and the confidence you need to thrive
- Using the Ocean Meditation to wash away fear and panic
- The simple and profound kidney replenishing exercise to stimulate Qi movement through the kidney channel — calling in energy, vitality, and Qi flow from the bottom up
Module 8: Healing Sounds for the Pericardium & Triple Warmer Parts of the Body (August 17)
This week, you’ll explore the pericardium — the membrane that encloses the heart.
As you’ll discover, the pericardium protects the heart from emotional trauma, constricts the chest to keep the heart safe, and helps you express joy…
The pericardium also intersects with the Triple Warmer — the meridian that triggers stuck feelings, unexpressed emotions, depression, and phobias when it’s out of balance.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The soft Xi and hard Xi (pronounced “she”) sounds to energize the Conception Vessel, Governing Vessel, and Triple Warmer parts of the body
- The Qigong movement Uniting the 3 Hearts to bring peace, balance, and communion with the greater forces of the Earth and Cosmos
- How the sixth pairing connects and oversees the seamless distribution of vital essence to the entire body to sustain life
Module 9: Revisiting All the Practices That Now Reside in Your Radiant Lotus Library & Knowing Which to Use & When (August 24)
As you reach the end of your journey, you’ll recognize the many new self-care and healing tools you can access for life… all with what Daisy Lee calls this “medicineless medicine.”
Daisy Lee will also guide you to perceive your growth — perhaps you’re experiencing newfound ease of movement or more flexible joints. Maybe your intense emotions have leveled off, allowing you to regain perspective on past and present events.
Whatever the details look like as this part of your Qigong journey comes to a close, you’ll take time to celebrate your newfound balance, empathy, and deep appreciation for the present moment.
In your final module with Daisy, you’ll:
- Access Qigong breathing and Vertical Alignment techniques to return to stability
- Understand discernment as a form of Qigong by noticing what’s depleting or draining your Qi… and what brings increased vitality, aliveness, and joy
- Cultivate whole-body health by selecting the Qigong tools you need on any given day — whether for specific personal health goals or general stress relief
- Integrate the practices you’ve been working on throughout your time in the course, even when time is limited — including Vertical Alignment, Showering Qi, Flying Phoenix,
- Lotus Rises, and Uniting the 3 Hearts
About Daisy Lee
Daisy Lee, a respected leader in the Qigong world with more than 20 years of teaching experience, is certified as a Level III Advanced Qigong Instructor and Clinical Practitioner by the National Qigong Association of America.
A past board member of the International Qigong Science Association in Beijing, Daisy Lee lectures and conducts workshops and instructor trainings internationally, with a specialty in women’s health. Her signature program, Radiant Lotus Qigong, is now taught in 13 countries, and the accompanying DVD series, Beginner Qigong for Women 1 & 2, and Qigong for Women became bestsellers on Amazon within the first month of their release.
Daisy Lee also teaches co-ed programs, including instructor certifications in Radiant Lotus Zang Fu Gong, an organ-energizing and balancing practice. Daisy Lee continues to train students in ancient systems such as Wuji Hundun Qigong and Five Animal Qigong. Daisy Lee is the 59th-generation lineage holder of Hua Tuo’s original Five Animal Frolics from Bo Zhou, China, a classic among Qigong systems.
Daisy Lee has been a special guest lecturer at hospitals that include Johns Hopkins, Mount Sinai, and Women’s College, supporting patients and medical staff alike in learning how to de-stress and regain vibrant health.
With her warm, engaging approach to sharing this ancient art and technology, Daisy Lee has modernized how people understand and experience Qigong. Her students come from a wide spectrum of the population, including business entrepreneurs, homemakers, high school and university students, veterans and others suffering from PTSD, Olympic athletes, martial artists, and all those who desire practical, transformative self-care.
Daisy Lee continues to teach worldwide and online, with teacher certifications and workshops throughout North America, Europe, Australia, and Central America. Together with her partner, Mark Roule, she is excited to announce the opening of the Radiant Lotus Retreat Center in Isabela, Puerto Rico, in 2021.
Read more about: Daisy Lee
Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1