BIWS Premium – Break Into Wall Street (Excel & VBA + Financial Modeling Mastery + PowerPoint Pro)
“Now You Can Master Excel, Financial Modeling, and PowerPoint to Break Into Investment Banking and Fast-Track Your Way to Promotions and Top Bonuses”
Breaking Into Wall Street Premium is our popular course bundle that gives you the “standout factor” you need to succeed in investment banking, private equity, and hedge fund interviews, and makes Excel, financial modeling, and PowerPoint feel like second nature…
- Learn by watching video-based training to master the Excel, accounting, valuation, financial modeling, and PowerPoint skills that are not taught at the undergraduate or graduate levels… but which you’d better know if you want to beat out the competition for the best jobs in investment banking, private equity, and hedge funds.
- Understand how financial modeling and valuation are done in the real world… not how academics think they should be done. Interviewers will LOVE it when you can recount the details of real companies you’ve analyzed and valued, such as Walmart, Atlassian, EasyJet, Vivendi, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, SunPower, Netflix, and more.
- Dominate your interviews and beat the competition. You’ll not only get up to speed with practical financial modeling… but you’ll also get to test your knowledge with practice Excel exercises, quiz questions, and written case study prompts. More than 48,569+ customers from 114+ countries have already used this knowledge to ace their banking interviews and outperform on the job. You can be next.
- Master Excel and VBA. Whether you’re a novice or an experienced user, you’ll be a bona fide pro by the end of this course – and you’ll save hours of spreadsheet drudgery. You’ll even learn how to automate repetitive tasks with VBA code and macros – which translates into better reviews and bigger bonuses… and more lucrative exit opportunities, of course.
- Learn Accounting, Valuation/DCF Analysis, and Merger and LBO Models. These are the fundamental skills you’ll need in investment banking, private equity, and hedge funds – and you’ll be ahead of the game by mastering them before you start working. To put it another way… in this market, NOT having these skills is practically like wearing a big red sign saying “DON’T HIRE ME” to an interview.
- Become a PowerPoint Speed Demon. You’ll learn everything from the key shortcuts and alignment tricks that will make your life easier to the structure of pitch books and other presentations used in finance roles. You’ll get practice exercises where you have to fix slides and company profiles, and you’ll learn how to insert and use Excel charts, diagrams, and more.
What You Get – And What BIWS Premium Will Do For You…
When you’re interviewing for internships and full-time positions at investment banks, you’ll always get a few questions over and over…
- How good are your Excel skills?
- How much do you know about accounting?
- Can you walk me through a valuation or DCF?
- What happens in a merger model or LBO model when you adjust the assumptions…
- How would you describe your financial modeling skills?
- Can you show us a sample presentation you’ve created? How are your PowerPoint skills?
When you master real-world techniques and you have ADVANCED knowledge, you automatically improve your chances of landing prime jobs and internships with the top investment banks, private equity firms, and hedge funds.
To succeed in the super-competitive world of investment banking, the hardest part is often “getting your foot in the door”.
BIWS Premium lets you gain advanced-level knowledge via video-based training and case studies based on client advisory presentations, stock pitches, investment recommendations, and more.
BIWS Premium combines our three most popular “on the job” training courses into one complete package, all at a deep discount:
Excel & VBA + Financial Modeling Mastery + PowerPoint Pro
You get everything you need to reach the highest level of Excel, PowerPoint, and financial modeling skills. These are the skills you need to get the top jobs and beat out other candidates… and the skills you’ll need to advance up the ladder, move to lateral roles, and move to buy-side opportunities such as private equity and hedge funds.
Readmore about : Breaking into Wall StreetShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1