Anne Beffort – Succeed at the Sproochentest
You have the level A2? And you want to pass the Sproochentest to be able to apply for the Luxembourgish nationality? Then this course is ideal for you. This step-by-step course will help you to get ready in 40 days to pass the Luxembourgish language test.
“This is an excellent course — The result was outstanding. I passed the test with flying grades but on top I was able to take my Lëtzebuergesch to a whole new level. Anne is so passionate about the language that it made me also passionate. Elo sinn ech och Lëtzebuerger!” – Guillermo Walsh, Vice President Global SCM Services – SCM Sales at Vodafone Procurement Company S.à r.l.
Prepare at home, from any place at any time and at your own pace to take successfully the Sproochentest!
Do any of these sound familiar to you:
- You don’t know how to get prepared for both the oral and listening tests?
- You don’t know what you are supposed to talk about in the oral test?
- You don’t know whether you have the right level to pass the test?
- Are you scared of making mistakes when speaking and looking stupid?
- Did you raise your hand to any of the above? Good! You are so at the right place!
What will you learn in this course?
“Succeed at the Sproochentest” consists of 5 modules and you will learn:
- To set up your daily study plan
- The exact content and procedure of the Sproochentest
- How to self-assess your current language levels – both listening and speaking
- To talk about the given topics of the oral language test
- To answer the questions the examiner may ask you
- The words that are best for you to talk about a given topic – so you don’t waste time learning unnecessary words
- The technique to best describe a picture
- To strengthen your speaking and listening skills
- To gain confidence by becoming a self-driven, independent language learner
Now let’s take a look at what you will learn in each of the 5 learning modules:
- In Module 0 you will learn to set your study goals and your study plan which goes along with this course. The study plan shows you exactly what you should study and it will help you to stay motivated during your learning process
- In Module 1 you will learn about the exact Content and Procedure of both the oral test and the listening test, how to self assess your language levels as well as the passing criteria of the Sproochentest.
- In Module 2 you will learn the technique and useful vocabulary to best describe a picture in less than 5 minutes. Your homework will be to describe 4 pictures using the technique!
- Module 3 is the core module: in that module you will learn how to talk about a given topic and how to answer questions you might be asked by the examiner in the test. For each topic I have prepared an audio text with its transcript. Each text contains useful vocabulary about the topic. To be best prepared You are going to write for each topic a text and record the text. You have the option to send me your record for advise and you can as well ask for 6 personal coaching sessions to practice your oral production for each topic.
- In Module 4 you will learn how to improve your listening skills and useful tips about the listening comprehension test. I’ll provide you with sample tests. You will have to listen to the audio samples by answering the questions with multiple choice options.
Anne truly helped me in building self confidence in my ability to understand and speak Luxembourgish. She also made it fun! I could not have succeeded in passing the Sproochentest without her effective and diligent support. Not only she is passionate about teaching Luxembourgish but also she has outstanding pedagogic skills. – Hugues Delcourt, Chief Executive Officer, BIL (Banque International Luxembourg)
“Anne est la meilleure des enseignantes de Luxembourgeois qui m’a réellement permis d’améliorer mon niveau grâce à son expérience, sa patience et sa très grande pédagogie. Anne a trouvé la méthodologie adéquate pour vous faire progresser et réussir le Sproochentest afin d’obtenir la nationalité luxembourgeoise.” – Sébastien Brinster, Operational Risk Manager at Banque de Luxembourg
Moien, I’m Anne Beffort. I’m a Luxembourgish Language Coach and as a passionate coach I help language learners to take their Luxembourgish to the next level. Since 2012 I help Luxembourgish language learners to achieve their goals with my strategies and knowledge.
“Anne is one of those rare teacher who gives Luxembourgish learners a unique, fun and effective way to learn. Her dynamic coaching approach is motivating and engaging. She helped me to increase and improve my Luxembourgish so to be become fluent faster.
Anne can really coach specifically how to pass the exam. Highly recommend, best choice ever I could do to pass brilliantly the exam.
Readmore about: Anne Beffort
Proof Succeed at the Sproochentest:Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1