Andie Brocklehurst – Using AI to 10x Your Productivity As An Information Marketer and Slash Your Outsourcing Costs
Sale page: Andie Brocklehurst – Using AI to 10x Your Productivity As An Information Marketer and Slash Your Outsourcing Costs
The truth is, there have been a slew of products trying to cash in on AI, but most of these tools have massive short comings.
But have you ever tried having a plain english conversation with a techo-geek?
It fries your brain right?
They start telling you how GPT-3 uses a data structure called a “Biconnected Graph” to store data. The concept of Biconnected Graphs is not new, and has been used in various ways before, such as to model real world networks etc. However, when doing AI related work Biconnected graphs need to be used. This means that it’s difficult, and not to mention expensive for GPT-3 to deal with large amounts of data.
But here’s the reality…
I don’t give a crap about how it works… I just care that it does, and that it can be used to save time and money in my business and increase productivity.
Although I’ve been experimenting with AI and AI powered automation for years, over the past few months I have spent a ridiculous amount of time and money experimenting with AI for content creation and sales and marketing.
You see, for most people, learning the technical nonsense behind AI is all well and good, but as most find out, because of the way that most of the engines running AI charge by the character, and considering that at first you’re going to be throwing away 75% of the output because it’s rubbish, contains totally made up facts or the AI has gone off on some bizarre tangent (amusing when it happens, but also expensive when paying by the number of character generated, even if many of those characters end up being dumped. Using AI to 10x
- A good friend and colleague of mine got beta access to GPT-3 and he very soon found that it was going to be;
A long learning curve.
- A costly learning process. Using AI to 10x Using AI to 10x Using AI to 10x
Something that just wasn’t practical for getting up and running quickly.
Look, I’m all for automating your business, but you have to be aware that there’s no point spending 12 months and thousands of dollars automating something that you could just be outsourcing for quicker returns. Using AI to 10x Using AI to 10x
It quickly became apparent that for this AI stuff to be useful in the real world, it would be better to start with a pre-trained AI.
Interestingly, when I first began looking for such things, there was very little choice…
Over the past few months however, there have been a slew of new offers coming to market. Some of them are quite good, although none of them can produce a significant amount of content without a fair amount of interaction from the user.
In the past three months alone I’ve extensively tested more than a dozen different AI systems.
In short, almost all of the systems tested have fallen over at some point for one or more of the following reasons;
- They work on a credit system and because you pay for every character generated, and often you will end up using less than 25% of the generated content, the reality ends up being that it’s still just as cost effective
- They are too tightly trained. While this is great if you only want to use AI for that one specific task, it means you end up having to pay for a different AI for each task you want to use it for in your business.
- They cannot expand things enough. Many of the systems will output just headlines, or just introductions, and you have to navigate to different screens to do different things, which makes the process even more labour intensive and tedious.
Let’s face it, what you want and need is an AI that’s versatile enough to produce articles, blog posts, sales copy and advertising copy, headlines, article outlines, reports, marketing emails, video scripts, fiction, non-fiction, basically anything you need to write if you’re an online marketer or content producer.
Read more about: Andie BrocklehurstShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
There are no reviews yet.