How to Win the Battle of Your Mind, So that You Can Overcome Any Obstacle, and Become More Like Jesus
- It is required that you do the exercises so that you can experience the results that come from them.
- Review the videos at your convenience to reinforce your changes.
- Have a partner for support and accountability to help you in your journey
As a Christian, we are bombarded with challenges that face us everyday both externally and internally.
Though we have a great handle on the external challenges, the internal ones are a bit more difficult.
I am talking about our emotions.
How much impact do our emotions have on our spiritual lives?
As a matter of fact, because our minds, emotions body and spirits are so connected, one inevitably affects all of the others.
If you are interested in learning how to master your emotions so that you can continue to grow to become more like Jesus, then this class is for you.
This class will teach you:
- What the greatest obstacles to our spiritual lives are and how to overcome them.
- How to get rid of the negative emotions that are trapped in our subconscious, which are sabotaging our lives.
- How to overcome our limiting beliefs, so that we can be empowered to trust in God more and increase our faith.
- How to have richer relationships, by establishing more emotionally healthy bonds with others.
- How to overcome traumatic memories so that they no longer influence our lives.
- How to overcome any sin that is plaguing our lives.
- And much more…
I have been working with Christians for over 25 years and have found that the greatest enemy to our faith is not just the world, but rather our unresolved emotion that causes us great pain on the inside.
This class has definitely changed my life and it will definitely change yours…
Who this course is for:
- People interested in growing in their emotional maturity
- People interested in mastering their emotions.
- People who want to change major obstacles in their lives.
- People who are plagued by minor traumatic memories.
- People interested in improving their spiritual lives by learning how to think like Christ