Learn How Wholesaling REALLY Works in TODAY’s Real Estate Market (Now Available in Affordable Online eCourse Format)
If you are tired of running out of cash every month because your job or business doesn’t provide you with the cash flow you need, then I have the perfect solutions – WHOLESALING HOUSES for quick cash profits. I got started wholesaling because I was broke, had no credit and had tens of thousands of dollars in credit card debt. Despite being told “It can’t be done”, I did 18 deals my first year, paid off all my credit cards and student loans, and generated a cash reserve of over $30,000. Not bad for someone started out with no credit, no cash, and no real estate experience. I had a burning desire and I invested in the knowledge it took by going to real estate seminars and applying what I had learned.
That was then, this is NOW. I know you’ve probably heard of wholesaling, but what you really need to learn is what’s working in TODAY’s turbulent real estate market. Many people teaching wholesaling have no clue what really works because they haven’t done a deal in years. I’ve got my finger on the pulse of what’s working in today’s market and I’ll going to share it with you in my BRAND NEW self-study course, “The Ultimate Guide to Wholesaling”.
THE RULES HAVE CHANGED – DO YOU KNOW THE NEW RULES?
The old-fashioned way of wholesaling is dead, long live the wholesale. What? I am saying that wholesaling is alive and well, but the way to go about it has completely changed. The marketing has changed. The contracts have changed. The closing has changed. The funding has changed. “Flipping” has become a dirty word and many title companies and real estate brokers won’t touch a flip with a 10 foot pole. This is why after 18 years of doing real estate, I’ve completely revamped the way I do business, and so should you!
Here’s a few examples…
- OLD WAY – Double closing a short sale with no funds of your own
- NEW WAY – Double closing with funds from a “FLASH CASH” lender (chapter 6)
- OLD WAY – Assigning a bank contract with the swipe of a pen
- NEW WAY – Doing an “LLC assignment” (chapter 5)
- OLD WAY – “We buy houses” signs
- NEW WAY – The magic “3 solution” foreclosure letter (CD #3)
- OLD WAY – Wait 90 days seasoning for your buyer
- NEW WAY – Do a “reverse assignment” and close NOW (CD #5)
This is JUST A TASTE of what you will learn in the ULTIMATE GUIDE TO WHOLESALING IN TODAY’S MARKET self study program.
Here’s more of what you will learn…
- 15 Ways to Build a List of Investors to Wholesale Houses to in a Matter of Months
- 7 Ways to Market to Motivated Sellers EXCLUDING the MLS
- How to Deal with Brokers So They Cooperate FULLY on Bank Owned Properties
- How to Make a Bank-Owned Property Offer WITHOUT PROOF OF YOUR OWN CLOSING FUNDS
- Practical Tips and Tricks for Getting Around the Lender Seasoning Rules
- Six Ways to Do a Double Close in TODAY’s MARKET, even if the Bank Picks the Title Company!
- How Make a Profit on HUD Properties
- All of the legal and tax angles on wholesale deals
- Proper disclosures to sellers and buyers
- How to Negotiate Lender Short Sales the RIGHT Way
- How to Negotiate With Motivated Sellers Like a Pro – Exactly What to Say to Get Someone on Your Side
- How to Build Rapport with Sellers in Foreclosure – Even if You Can’t Sell Your Way out of a Paper Bag!
- Door Knocking – How to Get Your Way in the Door
- How to Evaluate, Negotiate and Assign an Owner Financed Deal
- How to Estimate Fixup Costs, Step by Step – Even if you Never Picked Up a Hammer
And much, much more!
Read more about: William Bronchick