The Ultimate Guide to Rehabbing is all about minimizing your risk and taking control of your future rehab projects! Do you perform your due diligence when you acquire a property? Check comps, get an inspection and appraisal, insurance and taxes? Of course you do! So why do you leave the rehab to chance? Does the $30K+ rehab investment not matter to you???
FACT: The average single-family rehab deal using hard money costs the investor $2500 per month to carry the property…did you think going an extra month or two might not cost so much? The UGR will put that $5K back into your pocket where it belongs! Take the prayer out of rehabbing, and GET EDUCATED on how to take CONTROL of your projects!
Learn from a licensed General Contractor who will show you:
- How to find, select, pay, and negotiate with contractors!
- How to build a ROCK solid contractor agreement (form included)
- Generating a crystal clear scope of work (form included)
- Change orders – avoid getting dinged later (form included)
- Punch lists to prevent your contractor from skipping before the last payment (form included)
- Lien Waivers, the RE Investor’s BEST FRIEND! (form included)
- What work must have a BUILDING PERMIT
- How to work with BUILDING DEPARTMENTS
- BUILDING CODE issues pertinent to the RE Investor
- General Construction Knowledge that ALL rehabbers should have!
- The new EPA Regulations on LEAD BASED PAINT!
- How to minimize your LIABILITY on ALL REMODEL PROJECTS!
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Read more about: William Bronchick