When Diets Don’t Work: 3 Steps to Transform Your Relationship with Food and Your Body – Judith Matz
Does this describe you:
- Eating when you are not hungry
- Feeling caught in a cycle of dieting, overeating, and shame
- Criticizing your weight– and constantly comparing yourself to others
- Putting things off until you are “thin enough”
- Using food for emotional comfort
- Knowing diets don’t work, but not knowing what to do instead
You don’t have to live this way! Stop spending your time, energy, and money on diets that don’t work and keep you feeling bad about yourself.
Watch Judith Matz, licensed therapist and expert on eating, diets and weight concerns, as she walks you through 3 practical, concrete steps to:
- Break the shame-based diet cycle for good
- Experience food as a means of nourishment and pleasure – not anxiety, shame and secrecy
- End overeating as you learn to tune into hunger and fullness
- Shift from body shame to body positivity
- Find new ways to manage feelings without food
- You CAN have a healthy, satisfying and peaceful relationship with food that leaves you feeling good about yourself!