Tina Forsyth – Create Your Certification Training
Archive : Tina Forsyth – Create Your Certification Training
Curious How I Created The Certification Training Program that Has Been the Backbone of My Business for 5 Years Now?
No Need to Wonder Cause I’m Spilling the Beans and Giving you the Goods in this Brand New Step-by-Step Training
I receive emails like this a few times a week.
“Tina – I’m looking to create a certification program like you did and I’m wondering if I can ask you a question about X”
I’ve been happy to answer questions along the way but the thing is that I knew I wasn’t really helping that much… simply because there is SO MUCH to know about the Certification model!
For the past few years I’ve been mulling the idea of doing a training program to help YOU create your certification program but the timing just wasn’t right. Now it is.
I started my first Certification training in 2009 – The Online Business Manager Certification & Training program – and it remains the backbone of that entire division of our company. It is the main program that we sell and it leads to our high-end Mentorship and coaching programs.
And having lead this program now for 6 years I can say with full confidence that we have nailed it… it’s a solid program that continues to serve both our clients and us at a very high level.
But it wasn’t always that way.
Because of this I certainly missed the boat on some key opportunities along the way (and quite honestly made less money as a result of that.)
I’m now in the process of creating our second Certification program and I thought “hey, now is an IDEAL time for me to map out the steps to creating a certification while we go through it again and invite you to follow along”
So you can “peek over my shoulder” as I create another certification program – and take my blueprint to create your own!
Dreamy yes? Especially if you are nosy like me and really love to get a behind the scenes look at the process from A to Z (yes, i’m nosy and proud of it… hehe)
I am literally mapping out the steps as I go through this process again so that you can follow along to create your own certification. I will talk through my own reasons and thought process as to what I’m doing and why, so that you can decide right along with me.
AND we will also have time for direct application and “on the spot” questions as we go – so we are working together to create your certification at the same time as i’m creating mine.
So let’s break down the journey we’ll be taking together:
Session #1: Certification Business Models & Pricing
So what exactly do you include – or not – in your Certification program? What are the various elements that you need to consider? This first session is all about deciding on the business model and elements of your Certification program.
- First, why do YOU want to create a certification? It starts with knowing what’s in it for YOU so that you build your program to match <– This is an area that I did NOT consider when I created my first Certification program and I later regretted it
- Second, what’s in it for THEM. Who do you want to sell this Certification program to and why would they want it? Important to consider 3 key elements here as you develop your program to really suit what they need.
- The risks of Certification – what to know and how to prepare for them.
- The different between licensing and certification – and how to know when to do one, the other or BOTH.
- How to determine the best price for your Certification Program using the opportunity pricing model.
- The distinction of giving them skillset vs. business building guidance – how much do you include upfront or in a later program?
You need to come into this training with your own clearly defined, proven proprietary system that you want to base your Certification Program on.
This means that:
- You have your own proprietary system, program or training – it is something that you created and is 100% yours to do with what you like.NOTE: You don’t have to have every step laid out in detail – you can work on that as part of this training. But you do need to have a clear idea and general outline of what you would be teaching.
- It is a proven system – you have been using it yourself in your own business and have worked with your clients to prove that it works.
If you don’t have these 2 things in place this isn’t the program for you YET (as shared in this video I did recently)… you first need to focus on building your own business with your proprietary system and then you will be ready to train others to do the same. Makes sense right?
Sound good? Just register below and you are set
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.