Margaret Wehrenberg – Ten Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques
You know the havoc anxiety can have on your clients.
The mental exhaustion from playing out worst-case scenarios in their minds. The constant fear of danger that drives them to isolate from others. The nausea, chest pain, restlessness, and dizziness that add more fuel to that anxiety.
Fortunately, recent breakthroughs in neuroscience research have revealed 10 foundational techniques that will help anxious clients reclaim their lives…
And you can use them to help your clients starting today — freeing them from the anxiety plaguing their lives and holding them back from pursuing their dreams.
In The 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques course, you’ll master these 10 essential tools, while showcasing your expertise and commitment to best practices by becoming a Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional (CCATP).
International anxiety trainer and speaker Dr. Margaret Wehrenberg will teach you her expert insights learned from over 40 years of clinical experience treating anxious clients. You’ll learn:…
- The new, innovative interventions that have made other established interventions obsolete
- How to adapt the most effective interventions to different age groups and client populations
- How these effective anxiety management techniques can actually change the way the anxious brain works
- And much more…
Here’s What’s Included In The Ten Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques:
In the 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques, you’ll discover – and practice for yourself – the 10 most effective tools to change your clients’ worrying thoughts, destructive behaviors, and unhealthy lifestyle choices… helping them take control of their worry once and for all.
The 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques will empower you to successfully treat many of the most common forms of anxiety, including social anxiety, panic disorder, generalized anxiety, and phobias.
Even if you’re a seasoned clinician who has treated anxiety clients for years, you’re guaranteed to discover new interventions and unique ways to apply them to your practice in your very next session.
Module 1: Anxiety: Where does it come from?
- Best-Ever Technique #1: The 2 all-natural ways to boost reward chemicals in the brain, increasing pleasure, and decreasing anxiety
- How your client’s cell phone may be changing their brain and wiring it for anxiety
- The most frequently misdiagnosed medical problems associated with anxiety and how to spot them
- The 4 common substances your clients take daily that spike their anxiety without them even realizing
Module 2: Panic and Fear-Based Anxiety Disorders
- Best-Ever Technique #2: How to put the brakes on your client’s fight-or-flight response by stimulating the vagus nerve
- Apps and free resources to help your clients wrangle their anxiety between sessions
- How “accurate anticipation” and planning the right way may be the key to curing your client’s panic
- Best-Ever Technique #3: How to change the catastrophe conversation playing in your client’s head
Module 3: Social Anxiety Disorder
- Why your exposure exercises are doomed for failure without these 3 elements, referred to as “the 3 C’s of successful exposure”
- Best-Ever Technique #4: The simple grounding exercise that helps your client feel less anxious about uncomfortable sensations
- Best-Ever Technique #5: How to persuade socially anxious clients to engage in situations that terrify them using their own internal motivations
- Why the source of anxiety for millennial and iGen clients may require slightly different twists to treatment
- 4 tools and mindset shifts you can teach children to help change anxious thoughts
- Best-Ever Technique #6: The best way to prepare your socially anxious clients for exposure to uncomfortable situations
- Stress: How it Impacts Your Clients and How to Manage It
Module 4: The quick, easy, heart-based solution to making difficult life decisions
- The 4 core competencies your client needs to recover from chronic stress
- How to manage a busy schedule and cluttered space to help your client finally feel at peace
- How the 3 “Musts” cause your clients to feel stressed and anxious in their relationships
- Best-Ever Technique #7: “2-minute relaxers” your client can use easily even when they’re swamped at work (or when you’re between clients)
Module 5: Generalized Anxiety and Worry
- Best-Ever Technique #8: How to help clients function better at home, school, or work by containing their worry (and how to adapt this for clients of any age)
- Best-Ever Technique #9: How some clients accidentally spike their own anxiety and how to get a handle on it to give them the control they’re after
- Best-Ever Technique #10: How to stop anxious thoughts in their tracks by engaging your client’s prefrontal cortex
Module 6: Phobias and Perfectionism
- The most effective ways to help your clients stop procrastinating and follow through on working toward their goals
- How changing a few key words for your clients can help them stop worrying about making everything perfect
- How to help your clients overcome intense fears of driving, flying, and health problems
Readmore about: Margaret WehrenbergShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.