Science-Based Bodyweight Workout: Build Muscle Without A Gym
Looking For A Bodyweight Workout Program That Is Based On Actual Science And Proven To Get You Results?
The “Build Muscle Without A Gym” program is designed for people who are looking for an alternative to the traditional gym. Bodyweight exercises are great for that. You need nothing but your own body, can choose your own workout location and train whenever you want.
But this program does more than teach you a few exercises and workout tips. In the course I go over the science behind building muscle and successful dieting, the perfect beginner workout plan and show you how to set clear and well-defined fitness goals that keep you motivated.
By giving you the necessary tools to reach your fitness goals, I will also have to debunk certain training myths that have been around for decades. How many times have you been told that if in order to build muscle you need to…
- Train two or even three hours…
- Drink two or more protein shakes per day…
- And perfectly time your meals no more than three hours apart
As you will see in the course, most of these “tips” are nonsense and some will even work against you in the long run. Instead I will show you the exact training methods that are scientifically proven to work.
Here is what’s inside the program: Science-Based Bodyweight Workout
- The Step-By-Step Muscle Building Formula
- The Step-By-Step Fat Loss Formula Science-Based Bodyweight Workout
- The Full Bodyweight Workout Program Science-Based Bodyweight Workout
- Exercise Videos To Help You Train With Perfect Form
- Everything You Need To Know About Nutrition And Dieting
- My 100 page ebook “Bodyweight Basics”, with 44 Additional Bodyweight Exercises (Pictures Included)
- A Lesson On How To Stay Motivated Through Clear Goals
This home workout is great to build muscle, lose weight and workout at home. You can do basic bodyweight exercises and bodyweight fitness anywhere which makes this bodyweight workout the perfect muscle building course if you are looking to boost your fitness. Body weight exercises are really the simplest to gain muscle and lose fat.
Read more about: Science-Based Bodyweight Workout: Build Muscle Without A Gym