Roman Bogomazov – Wyckoff Trading Course
Sale Page: Roman Bogomazov – Wyckoff Trading Course
Develop a foundational understanding of Wyckoff Method analysis, acquiring the knowledge and skills to produce immediate impacts on your trading strategies
COURSE DURATION: Wyckoff Trading Course
- 15 Live Sessions in Fall / Spring
- 12 Live Sessions in Summer 2.5 hours each
- Understand the laws, principles and techniques developed by Richard Wyckoff to track and trade in harmony with the big money, represented today by investment banks, hedge funds, pension plans and other large institutions.
- Use practical tools to apply this timeless methodology; by learning to “read the market” you can trade alongside large institutions that generate (and stop) big trends.
Anticipate market direction through analysis of price, volume and time, without the need for additional indicators.
The Wyckoff Trading Course Part I covers three foundational aspects of Wyckoff analysis
1. Price Structural Analysis
- The Price Cycle Recognition of institutional presence and activity throughout the entire Price Cycle: Accumulation, Mark-Up, Distribution and Mark-Down
- Behavioral Market Analysis Understanding the motivation and behaviors of different groups of market participants, including the Composite Operator, at different junctions within the Price Cycle
- Change of Character Identification of changes in behavior and the overall change of character from a trending to a non-trending environment and vice versa
- Wyckoff Phase Analysis Recognition of Wyckoff Phases within a trading range as timing tools
- Wyckoff Events Structural signals in a trading range — including climaxes, tests, springs, upthrusts, and signs of strength — that signal and confirm the emergence of Wyckoff Phases
- Re-accumulation vs. Distribution Distinguishing typical characteristics of these trading ranges in order to properly analyze Wyckoff Phases and Events
2. Supply and Demand Analysis
- Supply and Demand Understanding the two forces that move all markets — this is the cardinal principle underlying the Wyckoff Method and several other approaches to technical analysis
- Effort (volume change) versus Result (price action) Confirmation (harmony) and failure (divergence) as technical analysis tools to predict future price behavior
- Volume and Spread Analysis (VSA) Bar-by-bar analysis of price and volume action to predict the most probable near-term move in market direction
- Volume and Swing Analysis Swing-by-swing analysis of price and volume action to help anticipate when and where the next large opportunity is likely to occur
- Volume Phase Analysis Identification of volume signatures characteristic of specific phases of accumulation and distribution trading ranges
3. Relative and Comparative Strength Analysis
- Comparative Analysis Foundations of comparing multiple instruments to each other in order to gauge potential future outperformance
- Relative Analysis A modern tool for comparative analysis of different financial instruments and how to choose the best ones to trade
- Advantages of Relative Strength Understanding the benefits of applying relative strength analysis to select the best trade candidates, particularly at market turns
- Top-Down Analysis Introduction to top-down analysis of sectors, industry groups, and stocks
Further develop your trading skills and analytical capabilities with our advanced courses
Wyckoff Trading Course (WTC): Part II — EXECUTION: EVELOP AND DEEPEN YOUR SKILLS IN CHART ANALYSIS AND TRADING TACTICS
Refine and reinforce your capabilities in pattern recognition and trade management, allowing you to trade with greater confidence and profitability.
Weekly Wyckoff Market Discussion (WMD) — APPLICATION: ANALYSES OF CURRENT MARKETS
Review of the major U.S. indexes, sectors, stocks and futures from a Wyckoff perspective, including last-bar analysis and plausible near-term price scenarios to anticipate.
About the Instructor:
Roman Bogomazov is a trader and educator specializing in the Wyckoff Method of trading and investing, which he has taught for the last five years as an Adjunct Professor at Golden Gate University. He is also the founder and President of Wyckoff Analytics, LLC, an enterprise providing online Wyckoff Method education to traders throughout the world (www.wyckoffanalytics.com).
Using WyckoffAnalytics.com as a thriving trading community platform, Roman has developed a comprehensive educational curriculum covering basic to advanced Wyckoff concepts and techniques, as well as visual pattern recognition and real-time drills to enhance traders’ skills and confidence. A dedicated and passionate Wyckoffian, he has used the Wyckoff Method exclusively for his own trading for the last 20 years. Roman has also served as a Board Member of the International Federation of Technical Analysts and as past president of the Technical Securities Analysts Association of San Francisco.
Read more about: Roman BogomazovShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1