Richard Clear – Combat Tai Chi vol 17 – Breathing for Tai Chi
This DVD is an in-depth study of the martial uses of breath in Tai Chi Chuan.
You will learn:
- Fajing with breath
- The fighting use of Tai Chi’s “secret sounds” Hen & Ha
- Advanced Dimmak (breath powered)
- Using breath to neutralize the opponents strikes
- Add more power through breath
- Whole body breathing & Diaphragmatic breathing
- Connecting breath to movement
- Using Breath to injure the opponent when they strike you.
- Controlling direction of breath inside of your body
- Training the dantien for better breath and aim
- learn to direct breath to and through any part of the body for more power whenever and wherever you need it.
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.