Precision Striking – Beginner Boxing
Salepage: Precision Striking – Beginner Boxing
Here’s What’s Included in Beginner Boxing:
If you want to learn boxing but don’t know where to start, or maybe you’re not able to commit to joining a gym yet, this package may be the best “virtual coach” you’ll ever work with. In fact, I’ve had veteran boxers tell me it’s more comprehensive and easier to follow than any in-person coaching they’ve had.
Why is this package so important for beginners?
Because your first fight won’t be in the ring, or against any other person for that matter.
The first fight for any new boxer is a fight against themselves.
It’s a fight against feeling like an outsider or an impostor; like they’ll never catch up to these boxers who have been doing it for years. This package aims to help you establish in your mind the belief that you have what it takes to hold your own in the ring, and that you’re capable of putting in the work required to establish yourself as a strong boxer who knows the craft.
Mike Tyson said Cus D’Amato, his lifelong trainer and mentor, believed that if you want to fight, you can fight at any age. Fighting is all about spirit, if you have the desire to do it, you can do it. And that’s one thing all talented boxers have in common, regardless of age, is that they all possess a fighting spirit.
Even if you never plan on stepping into a ring, you may still possess a fighting spirit; a ferocious drive to constantly improve your mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical abilities at all cost, leaving no stone unturned. And that’s why I’ve put together this collection of lessons.
I’ve taken everything I know which I think is essential knowledge for all boxers, and I’ve put it all into this one package.
Here’s just a few things you’ll be learning inside The Beginner’s Package:
- You’ll learn about 11 fundamental concepts related to establishing your guard and keeping yourself safe against wild opponents.
- 5 different jab techniques you can use to stay unpredictable, find your range, shut down your opponents attacks, and set up your next strike.
- 5 “unseen” tactical concepts that will wreak havoc on your opponents mental state. (When you see fighters break and fight poorly, it’s usually because they fell victim to one or more of these invisible weapons.)
- A deep dive into the 6 essential keys to keeping yourself safe inside the ring, even if your opponent has years more experience. (Many boxers overlook these defensive aspects because it’s not as flashy as a fast jab or a thudding hook.)
- How to best prepare yourself for a real boxing experience so that you’re not shocked and disoriented when it comes time to perform what you’ve trained.
- The most dangerous habit that beginners can develop (and even some experienced boxers) when moving backwards that will leave you predictable and susceptible to power punches.
- How to train and protect the “engine room” of your boxing warship. Without this, you’ll be a sitting duck against clever opponents who know how to cut the power to your engine room. (No amount of skill or fitness will save you.)
- How to “fit in” during gym sparring sessions. Sparring time is precious, and I outline exactly how to make the most of it without stepping on anyone’s toes or breaking any of the unwritten rules of sparring.
- One “advanced” movement that’s actually dead simple but will make you look, feel, and fight like a total pro.
- A simple technique you can use during solo training to “watch your eyes”. (This little habit will save your head from taking unnecessary damage.)
- Footwork techniques you can use when you’re ready to trade some mobility for quick-strike offense, without leaving yourself vulnerable.
- I share an inspiring case in which a 49-year-old with Parkinson’s Disease suffering from rapidly declining speech and cognitive functions, insomnia and depression, used boxing to fight off (and actually reverse!) his declining physical and mental health… all while reducing his reliance on medication by 60%!
- How fighters unknowingly exhaust themselves by neglecting one simple breathing technique that will, when implemented consistently, easily increase your output capacity without any additional training.
- 8 areas for you to focus on that are absolutely essential in developing well-rounded skills. Because like links in a chain, your skill set will only be a strong as your weakest link. (If you miss just one of these, you’re inevitably going to have holes in your game.)
And much more can be found inside this complete package!
On top of that, you’re also getting access to the complete “Boxer’s Start-Up Guide“, a downloadable 16-page PDF manual and 2-hour video lesson. Also included in this package is the downloadable, 50-minute “Boxing Footwork Instructional Video“.
P.S. I’m also throwing in, as a free bonus, the “Audio Combos Training Package” (a $49 value). Drown out the noise of your life, get in the zone, and use this downloadable audio combo sets to put everything you learn inside the Beginner’s Package into practice and build up your natural boxing instincts.
This free bonus includes over 38 rounds of audio combos and over 100 combinations.Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1