Philip Morgan – The Positioning Course
Salepage: Philip Morgan – The Positioning Course
I’ve built an online positioning course for you. The goal is to help you move from a generalist position to focused specialist with minimum risk, maximum speed, and more structure, support, and accountability than my book is able to offer. And with less cost than my Positioning Accelerator Program involves.
- The price is $399.
- The course uses a combination of video lessons, assessments, and hands-on work to help you improve your market position.
This course has two forms of support:
- A Slack group for asynchronous questions
- Short video calls with me (lightning coaching sessions) to troubleshoot specific issues
This course has lots of structure to help you succeed:
- A single, specific, easy process for moving from generalist to specialist
- Easy procedures for reducing overwhelm and making a good choice about narrowing your focus
- Troubleshooting exercises to help you get unstuck if you get stuck
- An automated, personalized email nag-bot to nag you into making progress if you get distracted, lose momentum, etc.
Before I’ll let you buy the course you’ll have to fill out a brief application form (below). I want to make sure this course is right for you, so I’ll ask a few questions about your background and goals to make sure it is.
Module 1 Academic
- Results of positioning
- Classical definition
- More useful understanding
- Moving market positions
- What positioning is NOT
Module 1 Practicum
- Why positioning matters, from a practical perspective
Module 2 Academic
- Criteria of a strong market position
- Troubleshooting niche selection
- Positioning statement format options
- Understanding differentiation
- Common market positions & examples
- Developing your positioning statement
Module 2 Practicum
- Create a shortlist of 2 or 3 market verticals you could focus on. If you have 1 clear best choice, skip the next step.
- Stress-test your market vertical options.
- Draft multiple positioning statement options using provided templates.
Module 3 Academic
- Why research?
- Research tools
- Research procedures
- The right questions to ask
- Analyzing and beginning to apply your findings
Module 3 Practicum
- Build a market research outreach list
- Construct email sequence to arrange research interviews
- Conduct 5 or more market research interviews
- Iterate positioning statement based on research findings
Module 4 Academic
- What is the goal of your website?
- Recommended approach for lead generation
- Phased approach to creating website content
- Site creation mistakes
- Copywriting mistakes to avoid
- How to approach copywriting instead
- About proof elements
- Useful CTAs
Module 4 Practicum
- Build out lead-generating website content using a very prescriptive, helpful template
Readmore about: Philip MorganShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1