P. D. Mangan – Anti-Aging Blueprint Complete
Sale page: P. D. Mangan – Anti-Aging Blueprint Complete
What is aging?
- The exact definition of aging: why most get it wrong, what the real definition is, and why you must understand it to live a longer, healthier life. Anti-Aging Anti-Aging
- Why the body is capable of self-repair, why that matters, and how to make it work for you.
The Big 5 of Long Life:
- The 5 simple things you need to do, backed by science, to live over 12 years longer on average!
- The single biggest predictor of living until 90.
- Who the oldest living person in the world was, why she lived so long, and what you can learn from it.
Body Composition and Aging
- The ideal BMI for both men and women that predicts a longer, healthier life.
- Why strength training improves cognition and slows down aging.
- And a lot more…
Exercise and Aging:
- Why you’ve been misled on the importance of high-intensity exercise for a healthy life and anti-aging.
- Why optimal exercise for anti-aging is “dose-dependent” depending on your fitness level.
- The reason why long-distance cardio is NOT enough for fighting aging and why it can actually hinder your health.
- The straight-forward, commonly overlooked method that reduces death rates by 80% and nursing home admissions by 84%!
Alcohol and Aging
- Why you don’t necessarily need to give up alcohol to live a long, healthy life (but why I also don’t necessarily recommend you start!)
- The ideal amount of alcohol that you can drink to live healthier and slow down aging.
- The type of alcohol the most protective to your body.
Food and Aging
- The most important dietary factors for anti-aging, and exactly why food is so crucial for your long-term health.
- Why processed food is so terrible for your health – and what to eat instead!
- Why the most common foods in 70% of Americans’ diets are making them age faster.
- Learn about Blue Zones – the areas in the world with the highest average lifespan.
- Learn what the most common characteristics are of the residents of those areas are…
- And how you can utilize their characteristics to lengthen your lifespan.
- Why reducing stress is NOT necessarily a good thing for long term health.
- Why and how the body responds to stressors, both negatively and positively.
Fasting and Calorie Restriction
- Exactly how and why fasting slows down aging.
- How to fast effectively to slow down aging.
- How you’ve been lied to about the “ideal” food habits and exactly how they speed up the aging process.
- What type of diet mimics fasting in the easiest to follow ways – and how to do it.
- What drugs and supplements protect against aging, and how to get a hold of them.
- The current research on the most current drugs that slow down aging
Iron and Aging
- Why iron is a “double edged sword” that is necessary for life, but why excessive iron causes you to age faster.
- The unusual reason why blood donors have lower disease risk.
- The ideal ferritin level and why it’s so crucial to have.
- How iron fits into the “bigger picture” of cancer prevention and longer life.
Read more about: P. D. Mangan