MIT – Master Design Thinking
Salepage : MIT – Master Design Thinking
Why Master Design Thinking?
Design thinking is a powerful process of problem solving that begins with understanding unmet customer needs. From that insight emerges a process for innovation that encompasses concept development, applied creativity, prototyping, and experimentation. When design thinking approaches are applied to business, the success rate for innovation improves substantially.
Orientation Module: Welcome to your Online Campus
- Module 1: Design Thinking Skills
- Module 2: Identifying Customer Needs
- Module 3: Product Specifications
- Module 4: Applied Creativity
- Module 5: Prototyping
- Module 6: Design for Services
- Module 7: Product Architecture
- Module 8: Financial Analysis
- Module 9: Design for Environment
- Module 10: Product Development Processes
Readmore about : MITShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1