Microsoft Excel: Business Intelligence w/ Power Query & DAX
Description of Microsoft Excel: Business Intelligence w/ Power Query & DAX
This course introduces Microsoft Excel’s powerful data modeling and business intelligence tools: Power Query, Power Pivot, and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX).
If you’re looking to become a power Excel user and absolutely supercharge your Excel analytics game, this course is the A-Z guide that you’re looking for. I’ll introduce the “Power Excel” landscape, and explore what these Excel tools are all about and why they are changing the world of self-service business intelligence.
Together, we’ll walk through the Excel BI workflow, and build an entire Excel data model from scratch:
- First we’ll get hands-on with Power Query; a tool to extract, transform, and load data into Excel from flat files, folders, databases, API services and more. We’ll practice shaping, blending and exploring our project files in Excel’s query editor, and create completely automated loading procedures inside of Excel with only a few clicks.
- From there we’ll dive into Data Modeling 101, and cover the fundamentals of database design and normalization (including table relationships, cardinality, hierarchies and more). We’ll take a tour through the Excel data model interface, introduce some best practices and pro tips, and then create our own relational database to analyze throughout the course.
- Finally, we’ll use Power Pivot and DAX to explore and analyze our Excel data model. Unlike traditional Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot allows you to analyze hundreds of millions of rows across multiple data tables (inside of Excel!), and create supercharged calculated fields using a formula language called Data Analysis Expressions (or “DAX” for short). We’ll cover basic DAX syntax, then introduce some of the most powerful and commonly-used functions — CALCULATE, FILTER, SUMX and more.
If you’re ready to take your Excel game to new heights and join the leading edge of analytics & business intelligence, this course is for you. It’s time to stop fighting with tedious, manual tasks and struggling with “old-school” Excel; join me on this journey and emerge a certified excel analytics NINJA.
What will you learn in Microsoft Excel: Business Intelligence w/ Power Query & DAX?
- Get up & running with Excel’s game changing data modeling & business intelligence tools
- Learn how to use Power Query, Power Pivot & DAX to absolutely revolutionize your workflow in Excel
- Master unique tips, tools and case studies that you won’t find in ANY other course, guaranteed
- Explore fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from a best-selling Excel instructor
- Get LIFETIME access to project files, quizzes and homework exercises, and 1-on-1 expert support
- Build pro-quality business intelligence solutions to blend and analyze data from multiple sources
Who is Microsoft Excel: Business Intelligence w/ Power Query & DAX for?
- Excel users who want to learn advanced data modeling & business intelligence tools
- Students looking for a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive approach to Excel training
- Anyone looking to become an Excel POWER USER and supercharge their analytics skillset
- Students looking to pursue a career in data analysis or business intelligence
- IMPORTANT: You need a version of Excel that is compatible with Power Pivot (Excel 2013/2016/2019 Standalone, Office 365, Enterprise E3/E5, Office Professional 2016, etc.)
- This course is designed for PC users (Power Pivot is currently NOT available for Mac)
- Experience with Excel PivotTables and formulas & functions is strongly recommended
Readmore about: UdemyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.