Archive : Maxwell Finn – Facebook Ad IQ Academy
You just discovered the most comprehensive and advanced Facebook™ Ad course on the market!
Consistently Create Wildly Profitable Facebook Ads
I hope you’re ready to make some serious
Let’s face it…creating a profitable Facebook™ ad is incredibly difficult!
Every day I hear the statement “Facebook™ Ads don’t work for a business like mine”. The reality is that there is a successful Facebook™ ad strategy out there for every business in every industry. Unfortunately, a vast majority of business owners don’t know how to really take full advantage of the Facebook ad platform.
They don’t understand how to properly research their market, A/B test, identify winners, scale profitably or maximize customer lifetime value.
When I first started out in the paid advertising world I didn’t seek out a mentor or coach. I tried to do it all myself, which cost me a lot more money and time before I started creating winning campaigns than it should have.
Want A Secret Weapon?
Here’s Your Blueprint To Success
Before I tell you more about Facebook Ad IQ Academy, let me ask you a few questions:
- Are you having trouble setting up your pixel and creating the right custom audiences?
- Are you struggling to find the right audience to target with your ads?
- Are you struggling to write ad copy that converts?
- Are you unable to truly understand all the data you are collecting and determine which ads you should pause and which you should scale?
- Are you tired of finding an ad that works only to have it all fall apart when you try and scale?
- Are you finding it impossible to stay on top of all the new features and updates that Facebook makes?
- If you answered yes to 1 (or all!) of these questions then I have some exciting news for you!
Throughout my career I have managed millions of dollars in Facebook ad spend for my own businesses, big companies like 3M and high profile entrepreneurs like Kevin Harrington and Pat Flynn. When I was getting started I pretty much answered yes to all of the questions above, but instead of seeking out a mentor or purchasing any courses I tried to learn everything by doing it myself. Luckily, I eventually figured everything out and became an incredibly successful Facebook advertiser, but it cost me a lot (both time and cash).
After hitting several huge homeruns during the past 12 months, my focus is now on helping other entrepreneurs and marketers achieve the same level of success with Facebook ads.
This summer, I spent 2 months working around the clock creating one the most comprehensive Facebook ad courses on the market… Facebook Ad IQ Academy.
Meet Facebook Ad IQ Academy!
Here’s what you get when you enroll today.
This is not just another social media marketing course where you get access to a handful of generic videos with zero support. Courses like that are a dime a dozen. Frankly, there are way too many career coaches creating courses and very few practitioners actually teaching what they DO.
Before I tell you more about Facebook Ad IQ Academy let me tell you a true story about what really pushed me to create it in the first place. Earlier this year a young Facebook ad guru reached out to me asking for help. He had been doing Facebook ads for 6 months and decided to launch a course. Amazingly, it was killing and he got several hundred students to pay $497, but wanted me to run the Facebook ads for the course because he wasn’t confident in his skills! Think about that for a second…here is a kid charging people $497 for a course on Facebook ads who couldn’t run his own traffic.
After that phone call, I decided I needed to launch Facebook Ad IQ Academy, so business owners and marketers could learn from someone who actually does this for a living.
Facebook Ad IQ Academy students don’t just get access to 80+ detailed video lessons, they also get access to a private Facebook group and weekly office hours where I answer students questions live every Friday. New videos are added on a regular basis and there is a level of personal attention that very few programs offer, especially ones that don’t require a monthly subscription.
Inside The Academy
- Welcome To Facebook Ad IQ Academy
- Weekly Facebook Live Schedule
Building Your Foundation
- The Facebook Pixel
- Advanced Custom Audiences
- Competition Spying
- Closer Look At Behavioral And Demographic Targeting Options
- Setting Up Automation Rules
- Creative and Copy Inspiration and Testing
Ad Type Breakdown
- Creating Canvas Ads
- Creating Collection Ads
- Creating Offer Ads
- Creating Sponsored Message Ads
- Intro To Dynamic Product Ads
- Product Catalog & DPA Feed Creation
- Creating Dynamic Product Ads
Data Is King
- Knowing Your Numbers With Reports
- Deep Dive Into Reporting
- Facebook Analytics
- Using UTMs For Better Tracking
My Funnels & Advanced Strategies
- Selling With Facebook Live
- The Free + Shipping Funnel Part 1
- The Free + Shipping Funnel Part 2
- Smart From Scratch Course Launch Strategy Part 1
- Smart From Scratch Course Launch Strategy Part 2
- Smart From Scratch Course Launch Strategy Part 3
- The Foundation Of All My Facebook Campaigns
- Video Ad Funnel
- The Thank You Ad
- Turning Photos Into Videos
- The Post Purchase Retargeting Funnel
- Overwhelming Value Lead Gen Campaign
- Kevin Harrington Lead Generation Campaign
The Future Is Messenger
- Getting Started With Messenger
- Messenger Automation
- Growing Your Messenger Audience
- Intro To Manual Bidding
- Manual Bidding Part 2
- The 20% Scaling Rule
- Zipify Pages
- List Of My Favorite Tools
- 6 Facebook Ads You Need To Run
- My Presentation For Ezra Firestone’s Ecom Allstars Event
- The Gold Standard
- Cold Traffic
- Manual Bidding
- Free + Shipping
- Pat Flynn
- LIVE: How To Media Spend Wisely
- LIVE: Scaling Ads
- LIVE: Preferred Type Of FB ADs/ Ad Methods / Manual Bidding
- Created New Campaign For Pat Flynn’s Podcasting Course That Produced Over $160,000 In Sales On Less Than $10,000 In Spend
- LIVE: Leveraging 3rd Party Content For Your Ads And Post Purchase Retargeting
- LIVE: Creating Ad Sets
- Analyzing Our Killer Free + Shipping Funnel
- Testing Out Facebook’s New Live Audio Feature
- Facebook’s Brand New Ad Account Overviews
- How To Link Your Page To Your Group
- Best Way To Generate High-Quality Applications Through Facebook Ads
- How To Have Great Brand Identity
- Canvas Ad Shopify Checkout CartHook Upsell Sequence
- Facebook’s New Analytics Platform Makes Identifying Winning Audiences So Much Easier
- Q+A: How To Report/Segment Purchases For A Specific Product Within FB Reporting
- Q+A: How Target Audience About Woman Fitness Apparel
- Q+A: Structuring A Campaign With $100-200 Budget Structure
- Q+A: “So, I’ve Put Up The Ad, Targeted The Interests And All The Details, Set It To $5/Day Budget And Then… What Do We Do?”
- LIVE: Dynamic Creative in Power Editor! Facebook just made A/B testing ads exponentially easier
Weekly Office Hours
- LIVE: Weekly Office Hours – Ad Frequency, Scaling Ads, Using The Course To Make $$$ and More! (Session #1)
- LIVE: Weekly Office Hours – Ads In Different Countries, Lead Magnets, Audience Lookalikes and More! (Session #2)
- LIVE: Weekly Office Hours – Allocating Ad Budgets, Messenger Sequences, Using Audiences You Already Have and More! (Session #3)
- LIVE: Weekly Office Hours – “Good” Ads, Getting Subscriptions on Many Chat, Ad Agency Timeline For Clients and More! (Session #4)
- LIVE: Weekly Office Hours – eCommerce Traffic Strategy, Stacking Audiences, Reach Campaigns and More! (Session #5)
- LIVE: Weekly Office Hours – Utilizing CartHook, Offer Price Points, Frequency Caps and More! (Session #6)
- LIVE: Weekly Office Hours – Engaging Video Content, Percentage of Lookalike Audiences, Marketing to Niche Products and More! (Session #7)
- LIVE: Weekly Office Hours – Lead Offer Conversion Rates, Offer Ads, Best Apps For Facebook and More! (Session #8)
- LIVE: Weekly Office Hours – Ad Buyers, Creating Campaigns, Affiliate Deals and More! (Session #9)
- LIVE: Weekly Office Hours – When To Create Lookalike Audiences, Selling via Messenger Campaigns, Building eCommerce Websites and more! (Session #10)
60 Second Ad Hacks
- 60 Second Ad Hacks – Episode #1: Testing multiple campaign objectives.
- 60 Second Ad Hacks – Episode #2: Maximize social proof with existing posts instead of new ads with each audience.
- 60 Second Ad Hacks – Episode #3: Create time on site custom audiences for your website traffic page view events.
- 60 Second Ad Hacks – Episode #4: Turn photos into videos with slideshow ads so you can create video view custom audiences.
- 60 Second Ad Hacks – Episode #5: Create a powerful video testimonial grid page post that you can use for your retargeting.
- 60 Second Ad Hacks – Episode #6: Focus on agitating the problem your product solves before pitching your actual product.
- 60 Second Ad Hacks – Episode #7: Don’t just start running traffic if you don’t know your bottom of the funnel metrics. Work backward from CLTV to your first ad.
- 60 Second Ad Hacks – Episode #8: Use automation rules to efficiently scale winning ad sets.
- 60 Second Ad Hacks – Episode #9: Use the 28 day view attribution window to get the full picture of how effective your ads are.
- 60 Second Ad Hacks – Episode #10: Create automation rules that ensure you are utilizing close to 100% of your daily budget.
Increase Your Ad IQ And…
Master the Pixel and custom audiences
Become an A/B testing wizard
Find the most profitable & scalable audiences
Build the perfect campaign architecture
Launch cutting-edge retargeting campaigns
Leverage manual bidding & win auctions