Read more about: KJ Business Collection
Read more about: KJ Business Collection
Salepage: Katelyn James – KJ Business Collection
WHAT’S INSIDE THE KJ BUSINESS COLLECTION:
MODULE 1: THE ART OF A PERSONAL BRAND
This module is hands down the most popular of all 12 modules!
- How to Build a Brand that No One Can Compete With: When you build a brand around who you are, you set yourself apart, you increase your value and you start attracting clients that are similar to you in style and personality! This means higher prices, lower client stress & maximized marketing potential.
- The Personal and Professional Balance of an Effective Brand: You will learn the specific art of creating a brand around yourself that will maintain your professionalism while simultaneously letting people into your life in a genuine and authentic way.
- The Foundational Steps that Build Relational Equity in a Brand: You’ll learn what to do first, the order of steps to take to make your personal brand most effective & how to ease your brand into a new season of being more personal!
- How to Create Your Own Engaging Content for Your Personal Brand: After I teach you how to create a brand around who you are, I won’t leave you hanging. I’ll help you brainstorm the content, and help you find what your audience connects to and what they are pulling away from.
MODULE 2: COMMUNITY MARKETING
Making More Money While Creating an Even Deeper Impact
- The Secrets to Creating a Loyal & Committed Tribe: I’m sharing why our clients follow us for years, why they pay quadruple what the average couple pays for photography, why they are loyal to us & choose us even if it means sacrificing other parts of their wedding budget.
- How to Increase Your Value & Purpose Simultaneously: There is a way to make more money and also have more impact with your clients at the same time. In this module, I’ll teach you the beginner, intermediate and advanced steps to take to get to this level of business.
- Say Goodbye to Bridal Shows, Burnout & Bad Marketing Attempts: there are so many photographers wasting money on bad marketing that may seem legit but in reality is limiting what they can charge and keeping them from attracting potential community-style clients.
- Establishing & Growing Your Three Vital Points of Connection: In order to create a tribe and community within your business, you have to have ALL THREE connection points. I’ll share how to do it, ideas for how you can implement my proven system in your own unique way and how to maintain it!
MODULE 3: BLOGGING + YOUR PERSONAL BRAND
Free Advertising, Brand Anchoring & Client Experience all in One!
- Why Blogging Produces Loyal Clients & How to Get Started : Did you know that successful online marketers are very aware that blogging isn’t dead despite what some are preaching? In this module, specialist Davey & Krista Jones share info on how to get a blog started and I share EVERYTHING I know about how to make your blog a booking generator for your business.
- How to Win your Clients Over Through Writing : Most people don’t blog because they say they can’t WRITE! That’s an easy fix! I’ll teach how your writing can be more laid back, your approach can be more personal and how what you SAY can actually make more impact than what you SHOW!
- Katelyn’s Blog Writing Template & Workflow : The hard part of blogging is actually making it happen! We’re all capable of doing it but it’s the TIME that makes it seem impossible! I’ll help you learn what to write, how to create a speedy workflow that is realistic and how to make each post market for you!
- Using Blogging to Build your Tribe & Transform your Editing Workflow! : Believe it or not, I deliver wedding galleries in 7 days and I blog weddings in 48 hours! This is ALL because of our blogging commitment and workflow. I’ll teach you how to replicate my system so that you can be done with work by Tuesday evening each week after wedding and portrait weekends!
MODULE 4: REALISTIC SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Techniques, Tools & Systems to Showcasing Yourself on Social Media
- Breaking through the Barriers of Personal Sharing : 99% of the time, our students see 4x the engagement on their personal posts… but how do you know what to share?! I’ll teach you my boundaries, my purpose, and my system for personal sharing.
- Stop Wasting Time on Instagram & Facebook (& Start Making Money) : It sounds harsh, but your social media time may be killing your business instead of growing it. In this module, I’ll share proven ways to make social media truly an effective and vital part of your brand instead of a source of comparison that cripples your confidence.
- Create a Realistic Social Media Plan that is actually Attainable & Not Overwhelming :
Let’s be honest, most social media courses present unrealistic advice for how to run social media. In this module, I have a system to help you create your own plan based off of three different factors that are unique to you.
- Utilizing Standard Instagram Posting & Instastories in your Business : SPOILER ALERT! I don’t think you should use every single social media platform! I think it’s more effective to use one platform and take advantage of all that it has to offer! For me, it’s Instagram and I’m sharing how you can use every part of this platform in a strategic & effective way!
MODULE 5: THE COMPLETE KJ BRIDE EXPERIENCE
From Inquiry to End-of-the-Experience Events
- My Streamlined System of Client Surprises : We have well-planned, perfectly timed surprises for our clients (many that don’t cost a dime!). We also know that an annual in-person client event is pivotal to forming extra-strong communities within your client base! I’m give you access to all of our systems for surprises as well as helping you find a unique & personal way to unite your community within your budget range!
- Access to Our “Initial Inquiry” Email Template that Prevents Ghosting : Tired of never hearing back? I get it. That is so frustrating! Our template can help and it’s included in the KJ Business Collection! It’s the perfect mix of personal, professional and pro-active!
- Access to All of the 10 Phases of the KJ Bride Experience : Great experiences come from organized systems and intentional workflows that are both easily repeatable and purposeful. KJ Business Collection students get access to all of this behind the scenes information that has made every phase of the KJ Bride experience exceptional while also receiving instructions on how to replicate it for their own clients!
- Find out how much of your work you need to give away! : That’s right! I doubled my income when I started outsourcing and I’m going to help you do the same. We’ll start little by little and then build up to being fully outsourced & set free to grow!
MODULE 6: FOUNDATIONS OF BUSINESS + FINANCE
Setting Up Your Business for Legal & Financial Peace
- How We Save, Spend and Make Our Business Financially Secure : We get a little personal in this module. We talk about our approach to finances in our personal life and how that makes us thrive financially in our business. Learn our saving methods, how we pay ourselves, and overcome the scarcity mentality.
- How to Get Started & Maintain a Legally Official Business (Usable Lawyer-created Contract Included! $300+ value) : Our lawyer is a specialist in the creative world and focuses in on wedding contracts! She has not only allowed us to purchase contracts to give to all of our students, she has included a training video that teaches you about Trademarks, DBA’s, Business Entity options, EIN’s, Business License requirements & Contracts.
- Insurance Options, 3 Types of Taxes You Need to Pay, & The Truth About Debt : We’ve been told that we’re finally teaching what others are avoiding. I understand why that’s the case. It’s not fun teaching on these topics but these are the things business owners are desperate to understand. Stop feeling uneducated & unsure! This module will fix that!
- Our Financial Monthly Checklist : Learn how we manage and maintain the entire legal and financial side of our business by delegating and scheduling monthly tasks.
MODULE 7: TECHNICAL BRANDING + SPECIALIZATION
Technical Design Education For Your Visual Brand & Website
- Design Education to Help Enhance Both Young and Experienced Brands : If you’re not ready to pay for a big brand overhaul, no problem! You may not need to anyway! I teach tips and techniques to makeover your visual brand without hiring a designer! My background is in graphic design and so this module is my personal favorite! If you have a professionally designed brand, this module will help push you to adjust and tweak it to the next level!
- Worksheet: Find Clarity Instead of Confusion When Defining Your Ideal Client : In this module, I walk you through a process for defining your ideal client. And yes, it’s more than just “where would your ideal client shop!”. That doesn’t REALLY get to the heart of who your ideal client is. This worksheet challenges you to find your ideal client’s qualities & turn it into descriptors to use in your website design.
- “Must Have Branding Elements” and “Hot Mess” Checklists : These checklists determine if you need to eliminate or add brand elements while also giving you a good understanding of the health of your brand overall!
- Website Critiques: Learn From Real Life Examples From Fellow Students : I take real-life websites and teach through changes and adjustments that I would suggest these photographers make based on the education I’m sharing in this module!
MODULE 8: OFFICE ORGANIZATION + SYSTEMS
Building Processes That Produce Growth & Reduce Stress
- Fixing the Battle Between “Maintaining vs Growing” Tasks : If you spend all of your time editing, doing emails & maintaining social media, you will never grow. I know that’s harsh, but it’s just reality! We have to break through this never-ending, dead-end cycle and this module will help you learn how!
- Post-Processing & Booking Workflows + Software We Can’t Live Without : We can’t maintain our organized office life without several tools of the trade! Learn how we book our clients online, manage our client’s information, payments, questionnaires, & invoices, and how we track our own client booking stats plus monitor our workflow progress for each shoot.
- Learn My Systems for TEN Different Aspects of My Office Life : If there is more than one step to something, I have a system. My business is organized in a way that I could hand off any part of it and someone else could replicate my tasks! This module will help you learn how to do the same!
- Find Your Individual Productivity Style and Your Bottlenecks in Your Business : You’re not going to get stuff done like the girl down the street or on your instagram scroll. You need to find what actually works for you and OWN it! I’m a mixture of pen/paper and online checklists but Michael is the COMPLETE opposite! Also find the parts of your office life that are getting in the way of your growth and need to be overhauled!
MODULE 9: HEALTHY + EFFECTIVE NETWORKING
Building a Reputation That Builds Your Business
- The Do’s and Don’t’s of Vendor Networking : There are brilliant things to try in Networking and there are also ways to network that will produce negative results long term. In this module, I’ll share practical ways to network in a healthy and effective way that won’t come off as “over-the-top” or fake to other vendors and venues.
- The Power of Bursting Out of Your Bubble : Genuine Friendships Lead to Trustworthy Referrals : If you’re an introvert, this part of the module was specifically created with you in mind. In this section, I share how networking doesn’t have to be intimidating and if done well, this part of your business can actually produce the most referral results and also give you the most genuine friendships you have in the industry!
- How to Build Your Reputation IN-PERSON, PRE & POST-EVENT & BEYOND THE EVENT : In this module I list out all of the ways I recommend that photographers make an impact with other vendors while they are working together, before and immediately after working together and then beyond the event itself!
- Booking through Planners, Venues, Vendors & Past Clients : The truth is, it’s hard to break through the pre-existing cliques in the photo industry, isn’t it? I get it. I have experienced that! However, I have also learned how to work around this issue and find my place in the industry and I can help you do the same!
MODULE 10: SIMPLIFIED PRICING
Taking The Guesswork Out of What to Charge
- Determining Your Income Goal & If You Have a Technical Pricing Issue or a Confidence Issue! : Without a goal, you have no way to cap bookings, pursue more bookings, fight to raise prices or measure if you’re satisfied with your success! You also need to determine what kind of pricing problems you’re having in order to know how to move forward in this area of your business! This module will help you determine where you are and discover how to take healthy next-steps!
- Determining What You’re Worth & Why : Who is telling you what to charge? What is determining your starting price? What is making you feel justified in the pricing you currently have? These are the questions I’m helping you work through in this module. You may be pleasantly surprised to find out that you are long overdue for a price raise!
- 4 Dimensions of Value vs. THE DEAD ZONE : If you want answers on why you’re in a booking slump, this is the module that will make it clear. You’re either lacking in a dimension of value in a significant way or you’re in the DEAD ZONE which is both encouraging and terrifying at the same time. Don’t know what the Dead Zone is in pricing? Then you are desperate need of this pricing module!
- Our Simplified Pricing System for Weddings, Destination Work, and Family & Friends : Gain access to our proven pricing structure that hasn’t changed in over 8 years because of its effectiveness and ease in the booking process!
MODULE 11: PORTFOLIO SELECTION + STYLING
Protecting How You Are Perceived
- Curation Training: What to Keep, What to Trash, & What Will Elevate Your Brand : This is the quickest and easiest way to make your work worth more! The human brain loves certain visual patterns. Simplicity, negative space, color stories, b&w usage, etc… it all has an effect on whether or not your portfolio comes across as high end as possible!
- Portfolio Critiques: What is Working, What Isn’t & Why : In this module, I personally critique real-life portfolios and show what is working and what isn’t. However, I won’t just leave it at that, I then explain why certain images are devaluing a portfolio and how to correct it.
- Styling Checklist : Creating Your Portfolio with Intention: Order, Flow, Feel &
Design : This is where I give you a list of guidelines to follow to ensure that your portfolio is at its absolute best! You’ll be amazed at how avoiding distractions, emphasizing the editorial and strategically ordering your work will make your gallery look more valuable and equally more desirable!
- Creating Cohesiveness : Matching Your Portfolio to Your Overall Brand & Where You’re Headed : In this module, I’ll help you determine what style you want to actually stick with so that you can grow in your consistency and overall brand identity!
MODULE 12: PROTECTING YOUR PASSION + PURPOSE
Discovering How Your Passion Can Fulfill Your Purpose (recorded LIVE)
– Protecting Your Passion + Your Purpose: If you lose your passion for your work, you lose so much than just your business, you can lose your purpose as well. You are uniquely gifted and your gifts are meant to be shared. This section will help you protect your passion from burnout so that you can continue to make a beautiful impact on the world!
- Where You Are, Where You’re Growing + Where You’re Going
- The Best is Yet to Come… Or So We Think
- Marriage, Business + Mindsets: A Live Coaching Call
- Protecting Your Passion + Your Purpose
Read more about: KJ Business Collection