Jeff Nippard – The Powerbuilding System 4x & 5-6x
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF POWERBUILDING?
1 DON’T JUST LOOK LIKE YOU’RE STRONG. ACTUALLY BE STRONG!
- Most bodybuilding programs focus too much on chasing a pump. The typical end result behind such an approach is a physique that may look muscular, but isn’t actually able to put that muscle to use! This Powerbuilding System blends the very best of bodybuilding and powerlifting training styles to create one of the most effective and motivating ways to train.
2 COMBINING REP RANGES IS SUPERIOR FOR MUSCLE GROWTH.
- Low rep sets seem to signal for muscle growth mainly through mechanical tension, whereas high reps sets likely signal for growth primarily through metabolic stress. Because of this, if you only use one rep range in your training, you are seriously limiting your hypertrophic potential. Because this program blends rep ranges in the 1-5 zone, 6-12 zone and 12-20 zone, you will maximize muscle growth through each and every growth pathway.
3 POWERBUILDING IS FAR MORE OBJECTIVE THAN MOST BODYBUILDING PROGRAMS.
- Once beyond the newbie phase, a big problem that most people run into is lack of objective progress. Once linear gains are no longer possible, most lifters start spinning their wheels and relying on highly subjective factors like pump, soreness, etcetera. Let me be clear: NONE of these factors will drive progress like increases in strength. Because this program is so focused on increasing strength on heavy compound lifts, it provides a much more reliable way to ensure progress beyond the newbie gains stage.
4 POWERBUILDING IS AMAZING FOR BREAKING THROUGH PLATEAUS.
- Because this program includes more low rep, heavy strength work than a typical bodybuilding program, you will simply get much stronger in general. Once you apply that new found strength to the typical “bodybuilding movements” in moderate to high rep ranges, the potential for overload will be so much greater and plateaus can be completely busted.
- Powerbuilding isn’t only valuable for bodybuilders, though. It also has merit for powerlifters. Remember, all else equal, a bigger muscle IS a stronger muscle. So, if your strength progress has slowed down, a powerbuilding approach will provide the muscle growth you need to make sure your numbers keep moving up.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY POWERBUILDING SYSTEM
- A detailed description of exactly how to prepare for the program: Max testing? Training gear? What to do with your diet? Leave nothing up to chance.
- Over 80 pages explaining EVERYTHING you need to know to master your technique on the squat, bench press, and deadlift. Bust through sticking points and fix the most common errors.
- You’ve never seen a program like this! Week to week, it alternates between a full body split and an upper/lower split, uses high effort top sets to drive maximum strength, and a unique combination of RPE and %1RM based programming to ensure proper recovery. At the end of the program, you will test maxes to see all the gains you’ve made.
- This program is NOT just an eBook. In addition to everything above, you also get a full excel sheet that auto-populates the exact weights you need to use for each lift, including boxes for tracking weights on every exercise.
- over 70 video demos by Jeff, illustrating every exercise
- volume analytics for each and every body part
- exact warmups, sets, reps, rest periods, and RPE
- exercise substitutions for individualization
- science explained: why the program works (+ references)
Readmore about: Jeff NippardShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1