Jeb Blount – Selling In a Crisis
Salepage: Selling In a Crisis
In this comprehensive course, developed by Jeb Blount, you learn the techniques and mindsets required to navigate and sell effectively in the current economic crisis. When you put these practices in place you’ll not only survive but thrive in the crisis. And, you’ll be far ahead of the pack when we come out of this on the other side.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
To be effective selling in a crisis you must quickly move past fear, uncertainty and doubt. You must immediately shift your sales approach.
In a severe economic downturn, the sales professionals who survive and thrive are the ones who quickly adapt, innovate, and overcome adversity to keep their pipeline full, advance deals, close sales, and retain their customers.
This course teaches you proven techniques, tactics and the seven core disciplines required for gaining a winning edge and outselling the crisis. When you put these practices in place you’ll not only survive the crisis, but you’ll be far ahead of the pack when we come out of this on the other side.
In this course you will learn:
- The seven disciplines required to outsell the crisis
- Why you need to adopt a “Right Now” mindset
- How to impress your boss and protect your job
- The key to staying motivated and protecting your attitude
- The only three things you control
- Why daily activity is everything
- How to protect and block your time to become hyper-productive
- The one secret that will help you close more deals in a crisis
- The real key to mastering the crisis
- How to gain control over seven disruptive emotions that derail you in a crisis
- How to break down your buyer’s emotional walls and connect
- The key to avoiding stalled deals
- How to protect your turf and lock competitors out of your key accounts
- What to do when customers ask for a price reduction
- How to retain your customers in a crisis
- Why it is important to go on the offensive and take market share now
- Exactly what you need to do to come out ahead of your competitors when the recovery begins
Jeb Blount is the author of 11 books and one of the most well-respected and in-demand sales trainers in the world.
As a sales acceleration specialist, he helps sales organizations reach peak performance fast by optimizing talent, leveraging training to cultivate a high-performance culture, developing leadership and coaching skills, and applying more effective organizational design.
Jeb spends more than 250 days on the road each year delivering keynote speeches and training programs to high-performing sales teams and leaders across the globe. Through his global training organization, Sales Gravy, Jeb advises many of the world’s leading organizations and their executives on the impact of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills on customer-facing activities and delivers training to thousands of participants in both public and private forums.
Read more about: Jeb BlountShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1