Jack Canfield & Paul Scheele – Effortless Success
Effortless Success contains three powerful phases to help you get great at living life. Jack Canfield and Paul Scheele have created a complete program for you to align your intentions with the universe and create nonstop abundance in your life.
What you’ll learn
- Audio Set 1: Receive Inspiration
- Audio Set 2: Form Intention
- Audio Set 3: Take Action
- Audio Set 4: Experience Growth
- Audio Set 5: Paraliminal: Asking
- Audio Set 6: Effortless Success Basics
- Audio Set 7: Course One: Fast Finish
- Audio Set 1: Expand the Self
- Audio Set 2: Integrate Guidance
- Audio Set 3: Empower Intention
- Audio Set 4: Access Will
- Audio Set 5: Paraliminal: Believing
- Audio Set 6: Effortless Success Meditations
- Audio Set 7: Course Two: Fast Finish
- Audio Set 1: Effortless Success
- Audio Set 2: Effortless Health
- Audio Set 3: Effortless Relationships
- Audio Set 4: Effortless Personal Growth
- Audio Set 5: Q/A: Secrets of Effortless Success
- Audio Set 6: Paraliminal: Receiving
- Audio Set 7: Course Three: Fast Finish
About Jack Canfield
Jack CanfieldJack Canfield is a wondrous example of how living the Law of Attraction allows you to use the power of your thoughts to improve your life, achieve your wildest dreams, and realize your only limitation is yourself.
As the beloved originator of the billion-dollar Chicken Soup for the Soul series, which Time Magazine called the “publishing phenomenon of the decade,” Jack is uniquely qualified to talk about success.
He is America’s leading expert in creating peak performance and a compelling, empowering and compassionate coach who for the past 30 years has helped hundreds of thousands of individuals achieve their dreams through his best-selling books, training programs, and his featured role as a teacher in the hit movie The Secret.
Jack holds the Guinness Book World Record for having seven books simultaneously on the New York Times Best Seller list and holds the record for the largest book-signing ever.
Readmore about : Jack Canfield & Paul Scheele,