IYCA’s – Athletic Assessment Specialist Certification
This Credential is a product of years of innovation and current research. The Youth Athletic Assessment Specialist Certification 2.0 combines:
- The IYCA’s proprietary Big 5 Movement Assessment. This Assessment screens 5 different movement patterns that are commonly deficient in young athletes and allows you to score those patterns to better identify limitations and asymmetries and program more effectively. The IYCA created the Big 5 Assessment as a more appropriate movement screen for young athletes that includes progressively challenging tests for each age and ability level.
- Sport Specific Testing Batteries. 9 Individualized Sport-Specific Testing Batteries that will allow you to assess and evaluate performance over time. The rest of the course will teach you how to create and implement your own customized batteries to meet the needs of your athletes & teams.
- Practical Application. The use of specific tools, actual case studies and real world application to better empower you to implement testing protocols and serial athletic assessment.
- Team Assessments. Quickly screen large groups so you can customize training programs even in a team setting.
- Advanced Assessment Techniques. Physical Therapist Dr. Greg Schaible has added 16 Advanced Assessment videos to help you understand and deal with many of the most common issues seen in athletes.
Who Should Get Youth Athletic Assessment Specialist Certified?
Any Fitness Professional or Coach who is developing program for and / or training young athletes should be Youth Athletic Assessment Specialist Certified.
This Credential directly addresses three of the common challenges young athletes are facing today:
- A growing emphasis on Sports Specific Testing as a means of evaluating athletic potential.
- One-size fits all training programs that don’t specifically address individual athletes’ needs.
- More Sport Specificity at younger ages leading to imbalances and overuse injuries.
If you’re coaching or training young athletes that are experiencing any of these challenges, then the Youth Athletic Assessment Specialist Certification will better equip you to serve those athletes and help you keep them injury free and performing their best.
What Are The Benefits of Getting Youth Athletic Assessment Specialist Certified?
There are a number of benefits to becoming a Certified IYCA Youth Athletic Assessment Specialist, including:
- The confidence that your programming is based on real world evidence and specifically designed to maximize results for each athlete you coach.
- The ability to identify imbalances, weaknesses and limitations in a matter of minutes so you can immediately begin addressing and resolving those issues.
- Positioning as a ‘higher quality’ fitness professional that doesn’t simply get athletes tired in workouts, but one who actually makes them better with each and every training session with evidence based programming.
- A tool to improve your business or career by having unique offerings that you can present to coaches, athletes and parents to immediately show them how you can help them with the things that are most important to them now.
- The ability to get better results, maximize performance and minimize injury in the young athletes you serve.
- The power to better prepare your athletes for the competition and Sport Specific Testing they will be engaging in.
Readmore about: IYCA, IYCA’s – Athletic Assessment Specialist Certification
Proof Athletic Assessment Specialist Certification:Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1