How to Get Approval on Walmart Marketplace
Salepage: How to Get Approval on Walmart Marketplace
What you’ll learn
- How to form a US business
- How get an EIN number
- How to get a US Bank account
- How to get a free Duns number
- How Walmart will use your Duns number
- How to get a Business phone number
- Advantage of using solution provider
- How create the right Website
- The secrete of Guarantee approval
- How to apply on Walmart Marketplace
- Ho to create your Walmart seller account
- How to set Up company information
- How to set up Customer service
- How to set up management team
- How to set up shipping
- How to set up Return
- How to set up tax
No experience needed
Selling on Walmart is a huge opportunity. Walmart is the largest retailer in the US and in the world with over 500 billion dollars in sales for 2019. With over 100 million unique shoppers to their website every month and only 33,000 active 3rd party sellers on the marketplace, there is tons of traffic but very little competition on Walmart. I recently got my second selling account approved on Walmart and in this course, I go over step by step how to apply to sell on Walmart.
In this course, I will go step by step on how to create an LLC and how to apply on Walmart Marketplace, all so how to complete the Onboarding process for final review as well as tips and tools that will help you get approved.
- 1.1 Important LLC terminology
2. Forming a business
- 2.1 How to form an LLC
- 2.2 How to get an EIN as a US Resident
- 2.3 How to get an EIN as a Non-US Resident
- 2.4 Confirm two important documents
- 2.5 Bank account for US resident
- 2.6 Bank account for Non-US
- 2.7 How to get a Duns number
- 2.8 How Walmart will use your Dun number
- 2.9 How to get a business phone number
3. Helpful Tips to get approved
- 3.1 How to Get a Website
- 3.2 Advantage of using the solution provider
- 3.3 Secrete to a guaranteed approval
4. Walmart Application
- 4.1 Company registration
- 4.2 Product & integration
- 4.3 Shipping and operation
- 4.4 Confirmation
5. Account creation
6. Onboarding Process
- 6.1 How to set up company info
- 6.2 How to set up customer service
- 6.3 How to set up Management contact
- 6.4 How to set up Shipping
- 6.5 How to set up Return
- 6.7 How to setup Tax
Who this course is for:
- Walmart future sellers and automation agents
- Online sellers
Readmore about: Samuel coxShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.