Gary Craig – EFT Borrowing Benefits
Arichive : Gary Craig – EFT Borrowing Benefits
Borrowing Benefits can produce better results in one
session than years of conventional therapy.
And it can all be done in your living room and at your own pace.
And it doesn’t require you to learn EFT in intricate detail. A working knowledge, or less, is likely to produce good results. That’s why it is sometimes called Easy EFT.
If you use our specially designed EFT Borrowing Benefits (Easy EFT) videos, this fun-to-do Tapping process is like having a personal EFT session with me. It allows you to experience much of the sophistication that I have injected into the EFT procedures since 1995.
It’s not perfect. We don’t get 100%. But neither does conventional therapy. I’ve led audiences of several hundred people through this Tapping process and, invariably, about 85% report positive results. Further, upon discussions with the remaining 15%, I learned that most of them didn’t follow the instructions properly. The bottom line here is that impressive benefits are available to anyone willing to learn the process.
Through Borrowing Benefits, my eyesight improved and all signs of my astigmatism vanished. Helen Racz
I quit biting my fingernails. Vicki Barnes
Borrowing Benefits brought up a lot of issues I didn’t even know I had. Kathilyn Solomon
I think Borrowing Benefits will change the world. Ted Robinson
In essence, it involves Tapping along with someone else’s issue while watching an EFT Tapping sessions (either live or on video) and thus “Borrowing Benefits” for yourself. It makes perfect sense because the issues being addressed for someone else on stage tend to parallel yours. You may not have the precise fears, guilt, traumas, resentments, etc. as the person on stage but you DO have your versions of them. Thus, while the on stage Tapping may not aim at the exact center of your issue, it frequently lands on the target and is usually close enough to the center to bring major EFT benefits.
Let’s look at this from another angle. Suppose, for example, the on stage client is a male war veteran dealing with his intense traumas. In this case, you might erroneously conclude that Borrowing Benefits from his session wouldn’t work for you because his war issues have seemingly nothing to do with your issues as a housewife, architect or musician.
Whatever your station in life, you have collected a lifetime of fears, guilt, resentments, traumas and the like that parallel those of the war veteran. Everyone does this. The details may be different but the essence of these emotional issues is the same. Borrowing Benefits works nicely on this essence and that’s why it often produces surprisingly deep EFT rewards. Many people have difficulty with this concept because it is counter-intuitive. That’s OK. You may just use those Borrowing Benefits videos that appear to display issues that are synonymous with your own. This will limit your selection, of course, but once you have mastered the process you will no longer need any video prompts and can thus expand your Borrowing Benefits to the multitudes of high quality sessions (e.g. The EFT Art of Delivery videos) that I have included on this website.
In our advanced videosI have included 11 specially designed Borrowing Benefits videos for your use. These videos instruct you when to tap along and when to pause the video so you can assess and guide your own results. Here’s a brief video giving you two examples from our Borrowing Benefits videos. The first one features Tam and his difficulty with a past memory while the second one features a delightful couple, Roger & Mary, undergoing an EFT couples counseling session.