Foxwell Digital – Optimizing and Auditing With Confidence and Clarity
This course is everything you need to know about how to optimize, audit and improve performance of Facebook and Instagram ads in 2021. (Yes, even in a post-iOS14 era!)
It lays out all the recent changes to attribution and optimization and how to navigate them, shows you in-depth examples of how to find the right audiences, bid the right way, restructure your accounts, scale things properly and build creative that converts.
Woven throughout this course are interviews with industry experts like Nick Shackelford, Susan Wenograd, Akvile DeFazio and Ryan Kovach on how they’re optimizing on a day-to-day or week-to-week basis.
And to ensure you’re always at the top of your game, this 150+ minute course also includes membership to quarterly webinars ($500+ value) with Andrew Foxwell and the Foxwell Digital team with updates on optimization within the Facebook ads platform as changes happen.
Course Outline & Class Takeaways
- Defining optimization and auditing
- How to know when to audit an account and when to optimize
- Common issues and misconceptions
- Recent changes in optimizations and auditing (iOS14.5)
- How advertising post-iOS14 is different from pre-iOS14
- Planning and strategizing the optimization process the right way
- Daily, weekly, and monthly optimization
- Which metrics to look at when optimizing
- Optimizing through creative, audiences, bidding, and placements
- Tools, graphs, and data (inside and outside of Facebook Ads Manager) you need to use to improve your account audits
- Step-by-step guides and checklists for accurately optimizing and auditing
- Setting attainable goals and expectations
Susan Wenograd – Susan Wenograd Media & Akvile DeFazio – AKvertise
Susan Wenograd & Akvile DeFazio join Andrew to discuss what signals they are looking at on (and off) Facebook when it comes to adjusting campaigns and readying their optimization skills post Apple iOS14.5 update.
Shane Cicero – Foxwell Digital
In this interview Shane Cicero and Andrew Foxwell discuss the coming changes that will rollout with Apple’s iOS14.5 update, how they will likely impact the Facebook Ads Platform and how they are adjusting to continue optimizing in their clients’ accounts.
Tim Aton & Zach Hyde – Homestead Studio
In this Interview Tim Aton shares with Andrew how the Homestead team is currently optimizing their client accounts and their plan of attack as they move into a world post Apple’s iOS14 update.
Zach Hyde also joins the conversation and shares how they continue to structure Ad creative testing and how they see it helping as they go forward.
Ryan Kovach – Social Outlier
Ryan Kovach joins Andrew and explains the exact process that that the Social Outlier team uses and the metrics they consider before turning off underperforming ad sets.
Nick Shackelford – Konstant Kreative
In this Interview Nick Shackleford shares his screen and walks through his the metrics and tools he and his team focus on currently when optimizing their campaigns and how they plan to adjust as iOS 14.5 rolls out.
Q4 Optimization Webinar Replay
In the Q4 Optimization Webinar, streamed live on October 13, 2021, Andrew Foxwell and the Foxwell Digital team cover all things optimization for Facebook & Instagram specifically as it’s occurring right now.
- The RCABP process and updates as it relates to Q4 2021
- Optimizing with MER and ROAS
- Optimizing with UTMs (and how to pull the report)
- Optimizing with AEM, ATT, & CAPI (technical walk-thru)
- How we’re navigating data loss
- Optimizing with creative
- Optimizing with exclusions
- CBO vs. ABO in Q4
- Optimizing with manual bidding in Q4
- Optimizing with FB & IG Shops
- Optimizing with other advertising platforms
- Optimizing during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday timeframe
- Q4 Optimization Webinar.mp4
Readmore about: Foxwell DigitalShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1