Dramatica Unplugged – 12 Hour Writing Course Video Program
Here’s What’s Included in 12 Hour Writing Course Video Program:
12 Hours of video on all aspects of story structure and storytelling from the co-creator of Dramatica
Overview 97 minutes
- Introduction to the Story Mind, Story Structure vs. Storytelling, The Grand Argument Story.
- The Four Essential Throughlines.
- The Psychology of Story. How to Psychoanalyze your story.
Characters – Part 1 72 minutes
- The difference betwen objective and Subjective Characters,
- Why “Hero” is a four-letter word,
- Why a “Main Character” is not the same as a “Protagonist,” how to create the 8 essential archetypal characters.
Characters – Part 2 105 minutes
- How to build complex characters, building four-dimensional characters. Character relationships.
Storyforming – Part 1 67 minutes
- The 8 Essential Questions every author should be able to answer about his or her story: Main Character Resolve: Change or Steadfast?
- Main Character Growth: Start or Stop?
- Main Character Approach: Do-er or Be-er?
- Main Character Technique: Linear or Intuitive?
Storyforming – Part 2 82 minutes
- Story Driver: Action or Decision?
- Story Limit: Timelock or Optionlock?
- Story Outcome: Success or Failure?
- Story Judgment: Good or Bad?
Theme – Part 1 101 minutes
- Theme as Perspective
- Thematic Topics
- Thematic Arguments
- Classifying Problems
- Finding your theme in the Dramatica Structural Model.
Theme – Part 2 85 minutes
- The Premise
- Thematic Conflict
- Thematic Conclusion, building your thematic argument with 28 Thematic Moments.
Storyencoding 110 minutes
- Turning your structure into real people, places, and events
- Illustrating Story Points
- How to illustrate more than one story point with a single event
- Finding the structure in work you have already written
- How to use and illustrate Story Domains
- Story Concerns, Story Issues, Story Problems.
Plot – Part 1 98 minutes
- Plot vs. Storyweaving
- How Plot affects Character
- Theme, and Genre, Satic Plot Points, Goals, Consequences, Requirements, Forewarnings.
Plot – Part 2 70 minutes
- Progressive Plot Points
- 3 Act Structure
- 4 Act Structure
- 5 Act Structure
- 7 Act Structure
- How to KNOW what happens in Act 2, How to create 28 Plot-Driven scenes or chapters.
Storyweaving 35 minutes
- How to create an Exposition Plan for your story
- How to make your story interesting with Storyweaving techniques such as: Changing Scope, Changing Importance, Red Herrings, Non-Causality, Reversals, Continuity Breaks, Shifting Context, Flashbacks and Flashforwards.
Genre 102 minutes
- The many faces of Genre
- Why every story has a unique Genre
- How to create a Genre chart
- How to chart and control your audience’s emotional throughline
- How to avoid breaking emotional continuity
- How to create Mixed Emotions in your audience
- How to interweave Comedy, Drama, Entertainment, and Information.
Reception 68 minutes
- How to go about the actual writing of your story
- The Audience as Writing Partner, Communication or Collaboration?
- Who is your Audience?
- Audiences as Disposable Tribes, Cultural Considerations, Writing for or about Ethnic Groups
- Demographics – Age Groups
- Men and Women, Sub-cultures, Authors Intent and how to use it
- How to create Propaganda.
NLP online course
So what is NLP?
- NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Neuro refers to your neurology;
- Linguistic refers to language; programming refers to how that neural language functions.
- In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind!
- NLP is the study of excellent communication–both with yourself, and with others.
- It was developed by modeling excellent communicators and therapists who got results with their clients.
- NLP is a set of tools and techniques, but it is so much more than that.
- It is an attitude and a methodology of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results
Proof 12 Hour Writing Course Video Program:Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1