Dr. Klotzek On-demand – Neuron Theory & Receptor Activation
Course Objectives –
- Understand the clinical implications of alterations in neuronal physiology as it pertains to cortical hemisphericity.
- Understand the clinical implications associated with the following:
- Neuronal Structure
- Action Potentials
- Temporal/Spatial summation
- Effects of de-afferentation on neuronal integration and it’s clinical implications as related to:
- Summation rates
- Fatigueability co-efficient
- Relationship of the benign physiological blind spot to:
- Cortical hemisphericity
- The above mentioned key concepts
Faculty – Dr. Adam Klotzek
Continuing education – 15 hours
There are no reviews yet.