Dr. David Traster On-Demand – Sensory Systems
Course Objectives –
1. Clinical understanding of the relationship of receptor potentials to the human sensory experience.
2. Chiropractic importance of the understanding of muscle spindle activation and the effects of the subluxations to the human sensory experience.
3. Clinical anatomy of the neurological structures involved in primary sensory processing.
4. Localization of the LLL associated with various abnormalities of the sensory system.
5. Relationship of the loss of pursuit mechanisms in OPK testing to sensory changes.
6. Chiropractic treatment consideration for various sensory specific neurological lesions.
Faculty – Dr. David Traster
Continuing Education – 15 hours
There are no reviews yet.