Conversionxl – CRO Agency Masterclass
Archive : Conversionxl – CRO Agency Masterclass
Build, Manage, and Scale Your CRO Services
This master course for CRO agencies and consultants is a hands on and practical live online training program taught by the person most qualified to do so: conversion optimization legend Craig Sullivan.
In this course you will learn:
- Everything you need to know to build, manage, and scale a CRO program.
- Tips, tricks, and strategies for building teams – hiring, firing, managing, training and scaling.
- Client management and how to deliver sustained and long term value.
…and so much more.
This Course Is Right For You If You Are…
- A CRO practitioner or freelancer
- Starting or currently running a CRO agency
- Expanding your agency to add CRO services
- Building and hiring a CRO team from scratch
- Providing CRO services inside a large company
- This course is probably not for you if you’re mainly doing in-house conversion optimization, or if you’ve been doing it for 5+ years.
Be Confident In Your Ability to Close Deals and Get Results
CXL Institute brings you a live, intensive online training course led by world renowned conversion optimization expert, Craig Sullivan. The course starts on April 24th.
In just 4 weeks, you’ll be able to:
- Position and pitch your offer (and avoiding being a “me-too agency”).
- Hire a high-functioning team of both outsourced and insourced talent.
- Manage clients. Keep happy clients longer and get rid of the bad ones.
- Lead client meetings that actually provide value for both parties.
- Manage company resources and politics to push through more action and get things done.
- Set your agency or consulting practice up for long-term success.
The 60-90 minute live classes will take place twice a week at 9 a.m. Pacific / 12 p.m. Eastern. This time works well for folks in Europe as well.
Those who attend live will have the opportunity to take part in Q&A. (Sorry, Asia-Pacific friends, but you’ll still have full access to all of the recordings.)
CRO Agency Masterclass
Class 1: Fundamentals of CRO
This class covers the fundamentals of packaging and selling CRO as a service. It will cover your product offering breakdown, competitive landscape and advantages, eating your own dogfood, and why CRO goes wrong. It will also provide a glimpse at where the CRO space will move in the future.
May 1st, 2017
Class 2: Building a Team and Pitching Clients
The team is everything. This class will cover key roles, whether to hire specialists or generalists, lean team methodologies, and whether to insource or outsource your team. It will also dive into the research necessary to pitch and win clients, as well as selecting and managing clients.
May 4th, 2017
Class 3: Operational Methodologies of CRO Agencies
This class goes over the specific value of your approach to optimization and selling your services. Specifically, it will discuss how to sell “your thing,” the value of intellectual property, different operational methodologies, and how to design your own.
May 11th, 2017
Class 4: CRO Tools and the Psychology of Selling
There are many tools out there – which ones should agencies use and why? The bulk of this class is devoted to answering this question. We’ll also go into using CRO tactics in your pricing and packaging deals, as well as understanding the mind of the client, so you can win bigger and better deals.
May 15th, 2017
Class 5: All About the Kickoff Meeting
This class will cover the crucial first kickoff meeting: preparation, pre-meeting, during meeting, post-meeting, and critical kickoff actions.
May 19th, 2017
Class 6: Audits and Setting up the Pieces to Win
This class will give you a tactical and specific pre-flight checklist. It will cover the top questions to get the ball rolling, developer relations, key actors involved, and priority of questions to answer. In addition, you’ll have the template for an analytics audit and a technical audit.
May 22nd, 2017
Class 7: Setting up the CRO Process
This class will cover three primary areas related to optimizing the actual CRO process: opportunity identification, triangulation and triage, and prioritization. By the end of this class you’ll know key approaches for finding optimization opportunities, modelling, tools to use, qualitative and quantitative research approaches, and the hard work of planning and prioritization.
June 1st, 2017
Class 8: Running Tests and Iterating
This class will take a deep dive into running experiments. It will including the operational and running requirements as well as test QA, monitoring, washup, and iteration. Finally, it will cover testing cycles and communication.
June 5th, 2017
Class 9: Optimizing the Optimization Process
This class will dive into key client meeting strategies and how to run your program at high efficiency while managing clients smoothly. That includes internal PR, what to share, who should be in meetings, and what questions to ask. You’ll also get reporting templates. Finally, we’ll go into archiving and managing test results, iterative testing approach, and continuously tweaking your own approach to the work.
June 12th, 2017
Class 10: Bonus Class
Craig will discuss the AB testing cycle, key meetings with clients and some cultural tips you can try out
June 15th, 2017
Class 11: Another Bonus Class
Analytics genius Charles Meaden co-hosts with Craig, performing a live tag walkthrough & modeling exercise on a real site.
June 19th, 2017
You will also get pre-recorded video lessons to prepare you
In addition to live classes, you’ll get access to snack-size video lessons to bring you up to speed on the course topics. When you purchase the course, you can immediately login and start watching videos. Topics covered include:
1. So You Wanna Do CRO?
2. Standing out from the Competition
3. How to Hire and Build the Best Team Possible
4. You Just Start Testing, Right?
5. Toolkits and Techniques
6. Winners Have a Process and Methodology
7. Will Machine Learning Kill CRO?
8. What Makes a Successful Agency?
9. What Are Some Mistakes People Make?