Codie Sanchez – Buying a Small Business
Salepage: Codie Sanchez – Buying a Small Business
Learn How to Buy a Small Business
Build Freedom and Passive Income Through Acquisitions
Proven methods to find, analyze, buy and build small businesses. It’s not rocket science, it’s the class no one teaches.
Build a path to freedom through small business acquisition whether you are an entrepreneur, small business owner, or searching for passive income investments.
HOW TO BUY A SMALL BUSINESS
Is This Course for Me?
Don’t start a business. Buy then build.
Either in start-up mode or thinking about a start-up. Buying a profitable business provides a great alternative to the hardship of start-ups with most failing in the first few years. Immediate profit and cashflow allows you to focus all your energy on growing your new business.
SMALL BUSINESS OWNER
Acquire your way to business growth.
Small business acquisitions are a unique way for you to grow your current business in to new markets, add products or services, and increase revenue and profit. There are so many small business acquisition opportunities in the market right now. Learn how to acquire and grow.
PASSIVE INCOME INVESTORS
A new path to passive income investing.
Looking for passive income with higher returns and control over your investment. If you believe the stock market and real estate is overpriced, small business offers a great alternative for passive investing with high rates of return and the ability to leverage other people’s money.
9 UNIT COURSE 1 HOUR PER DAY FOR 30 DAYS
Learn to become a dealmaker in 30 days!
Unit 1 – Intro – Buying a Business
- Welcome to Unconventional Acquisitions
- What Will You Learn
- Why Buy a Business
- Why Now is the Time to Buy a Business
- Pros and Cons of Buying a Business
- Building Your Team
- Can I Really Buy a Business?
- Getting Prepared to Buy a Business
- Unconventional Acquisitions Personal P&L
- Unconventional Acquisitions Business Buying Calendar for Excel
Unit 2 – What type of business?
- Gaining Clarity
- Gaining Clarity Worksheet
- Characteristics of the Business
- Goals and Objectives
- Models – Services, Products, and Systems
- Field Interview: Buying Franchises with Wayne Lucier
- RESOURCE: Business Buying Checklist
- Field Interview: Matt Aitchinson – Buying Laundromats, Add-On Companies & Believing in Yourself
- 5 Worst Businesses To Buy
- 5 Best Businesses to Buy
Unit 3 – Finding the Business
- Targeting the Right Sellers
- Don’t Try to Do It All – Pick 2
- Leverage Your Network
- The FROG Method
- Roleplay Soliciting Dealflow From Friends
- Leverage Your Community
- Roleplay Reaching Out to COI’s
- Build Your Personal Brand
- Roleplay Cold Calling A Business
- Interview – Overcoming Rejection with Andrea Waltz Co-Author of Best-Seller Go for No
- How Many Businesses Do I Need To Look At
- RESOURCE: Network Email Outreach Scripts
- RESOURCE: 1-Page Seller Email Outreach
- RESOURCE: Business Broker List
Unit 4 – Selling Yourself
- Your Unique Skillset
- What’s Your Track Record
- How does the Seller Benefit?
- Business Buyer Role Play: Your First Meeting
- RESOURCE: Template NDA
- Bonus Interview with David Osborn
Unit 5 – How to Value a Business
- Laundromat DD & Valuation Case Study
- How We Value Companies: KISS METHOD
- Financial Model Walk-thru
- Common Methods to Value a Company
- Value of Relationships: Valuing Customers
- The 3 M Model for Adding Value
- 5 Steps to Due Diligence Broken Down
- RESOURCES – Due Diligence Checklist and Letter of Intent
Unit 6 – Negotiating the Deal
- Two Warnings
- Seller Needs Analysis – Know Your Audience
- Levers: Negotiating Price vs Terms
- What to Bring to The Negotiation Table: Two Paths
- Determine Your Level of Competition
- Buying A Closed Business: Timely Opportunity
- RESOURCE – Term Sheet & LOI Template
- RESOURCE – 8 Questions to Ask So You Don’t Waste Time
- Interview: Negotiation Tactics to Win-Win with Mark Yegge
Unit 7 – Financing the Deal
- Financing Important Levers
- Structuring Owner Finance
- SBA Lending A Lender Interview
- Alternative Lending Sources
- Milestones & Earn-Outs
- Cash Influx – Percentage of Equity
- Investor & Operator Partnership
- Sweat Equity, Revshare, Profit Sharing
- Empire Flippers CEO: Buying An Online Business
- Case Study: Seller Financing Structure
Unit 8 – Legal and Contracts
- Financial Oversight & Access
- RESOURCE – 13 Week Cash Flow
- Most Important Legal Documents
Unit 9 – First 90 Days as a Business Owner
- The First Employee Meeting
- Hiring Your Operator
- The First 30-60-90 Days Operating the Business
Readmore about: Codie SanchezShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.