Cliff J Ravenscraft – Social Media 101 Tutorial
This is a two hour video training product broken up into five, 20 to 30 minutes video sessions. In this training, I share how I have used social media to build my brand and to build a community with those who listen to my podcasts. There are far too many items covered in this product for me to list here. However, the following will give you just a hint as to what is included:
- How did I build my audience?
- How did I promote my brand online?
- What is community and how do we build it?
- The importance of owning your own “Home On The Web.”
- Why I choose WordPress for my home one the web.
- Why I do audio podcasting v/s video podcasting.
- How I build relationships with the use of email and a voicemail hotline.
- How live shows with a chat room help foster community.
- When to add an online discussion forum, and when not to.
- The value of comments on your blog.
- How I “join the conversation.”
- How and why I use Twitter.
- How I stay connected with those on Facebook, even though I only log on once a week.
- How I promote my social media profiles online!
- I’m not kidding when I say AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
Readmore about: Cliff J RavenscraftShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1