Caleb Wojcik – DIY Video Production Guide 2.0
Does it Take You Too Long to Make Videos?
Do They Turn Out How You Imagined?
Making great videos by yourself in a timely manner takes the right combination of knowledge and experience.
Creating videos alone is difficult enough without having to worry about whether or not the lighting looks right, the mic sounds okay, and if you are actually in focus.
Whether you’re too intimidated to make your first video or you’re making them all the time, I’ll share what I’ve learned the past few years making over a hundred videos for myself and clients like Pat Flynn, Fizzle.co, and Gumroad.
I believe that anyone can make great videos of themselves. It just takes patience, dedication, and the right amount of focused learning.
That’s why I made this course.
What You’ll Learn:
- There are so many different places you could start when you want to learn to make better videos. Trying to figure out where to begin is nearly impossible because there is so much to learn.
- Trust me, I’ve been there. I’ve spent countless hours watching endless tutorials to make my videos better and that is why I put this together.
- There are plenty of excuses for not making videos, but “know-how” shouldn’t be one of them.
This course covers:
- What camera, lens, lighting, microphones, and recorders are best
- How to set-up 3-point lighting, white balance, and soften shadows
- How to get clean audio from any kind of microphone with no echo or noise
- What to do while shooting to save hours editing it later
- How to plan your videos, script them out, and deliver them naturally
Readmore about : Caleb WojcikShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
There are no reviews yet.