Borino – Listing Expireds
Sale Page: Borino – Listing Expireds
- The psychology of an expired listing
- The biggest mistake even seasoned veterans make
- Best approach on the phone, in person, and with mail
- 13 ways to locate the seller’s phone number
- What to do about the Do Not Call Registry
- How to deal with angry and difficult expireds
- How to list old, vacant, and canceled expireds
- Secret weapons: the expired package and resume
- Face to face with expireds – from door bell to listing
- Handling Objections – What’s really behind them?
- What’s the best time and day to go after expireds
- Follow up secrets, methods, and sequences
- What to mail them and how often
- Stand out with “The Needle” tool
- The “Buyer” technique
- How to use an Open House to list expireds
- Advanced techniques to list expireds BEFORE anybody else
- How to use your web site to list more expireds
- Expired Listing Letters, Postcards, and Updates
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TheDLCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TheDLCourse account then going to Downloads Page.